Now Playing: About Damn Time

Start from the beginning

Sanemi smirks, "I'm in."

"For the money," Giyuu rolls his eyes.

Sanemi grew a tick mark and started walking to Giyuu, "what did you say?"

You punched his chest, "I don't like people who don't give any concern to the matter. Show some more respect, Sanemi."

He grew another tick mark, "don't just casually call me by my first name."

You gave them one each and they put it in their ears, "w-wouldn't it get stuck in our ears?" asked Makio, concerned about the earpiece almost the size of an ant. You shook your head, "nah, we can get them out."

You approached the closed door and looked at Giyuu, he nods and knocked on the door two times with a followed verbal 'knock knock'.

A man looks through the peephole, "who's there?"

You smirked.

"Your worst nightmare."

You kicked the door down which fell on the man who was now laying on the floor with the door on top of him. Muichiro walked on top of the door, making the man grunt, and lifted up the door.

Giyuu took him by his shirt and pinned him on the wall, "state your name," he growls.

The man whimpered, "I-I-I'm Frederick Smith! P-Put me down!"

Giyuu put him down and you corner him with your hands on the either side of him on the wall, "not so fast, Fred. Too bad you left your phone at the bombing site," you sneered in his face.

The man tilted his head, "bombing site? W-What the hell are you talking about?" he asks.

Slapping his face, you dug your nails in his biceps. "Don't play dumb with me now, you were one of the bikers who blew up the Minister from the East," you say accusingly.

Sanemi smirked, "I kinda like this girl."

Tengen slapped his head, "only one guy's good for her, and that ain't you, Shinazugawa."

The man seemed to have understood, "bikers?"

"Yeah, bikers you stinkass."

You all looked at Suma blushing like crazy, "I'm sorry, shouldn't have spoke..."

You faced him again, "bikers indeed. Do you know something?"

"I'm not a biker, but my friend is.... his name's-"

"Johnson Green?" asked Muichiro, the man nods. You took off your hands from his sides and asked him to sit down for more questioning.

"Exactly... they asked me to join, but I didn't want to be a part of their assault..." he says.

You nod, Sanemi interrupted. "How would we know you're not lying?"

"Do you know where you were at July 23 at 1:30 pm?" Giyuu asked, the man nods. "I-I was at work with Bob," he replies.

"And where is your workplace?"

"At the drugstore two streets down..."

Giyuu writes down everything in his notepad, "okay, we'll see if your alibi checks out. For now..." Giyuu looks at you, "you'll be provided guards to look after you, we might need you for more questions."

The man nods, "a-alright, no problem..."

You nod as you look at the three women. "Would you guys be okay with staying with the guy?" you asked them, they nod. "Alright, come here," you say, calling them at a corner.

"Make sure you check the house up and down for any weapons. Restrict him from usage and wait for us to get back, okay?" you asked in a whisper, the three nodded. "You can count on us," says Hinatsuru, you smiled.