42

"On my mark 1 2 3" electric shot sent to her body but she didn't react. They tried two more times but there was no response. "We lost her" nurse mumbled to the doctor who was hell bent on bringing her back. "No. Let's try again" he applied the gel to machine and tried again. Though they know it is useless they couldn't say it to the doctor.

"How is she?" Y/n parents asked Yoongi as soon as they entered the corridor. "Doctors are trying to get her back" Hoseok answered for Yoongi who couldn't mutter a single word. "Not my baby" her mother chocked holding her face in her hands. "She is strong. She will make it" her father tried to console his wife but the tears flowed from his eyes. "Why does it have to be her?"

"I can't live without her" her mother sobbed into her father chest while everyone shed tears at the sight. Though Y/n didn't live with her parents most of her life, they loved her deeply. They would often visit her and spend all their holidays together. After her breakup they became her rock and supported her in everything. She was indeed lucky to have parents like them. She promised to come back and spent her time with them once everything is over but they didn't expect this to happen.

"Hey" they looked up and Jalen standing in the hallway awkwardly. "I know this is not the right time but I need to talk to you" Jalen told both Yoongi and Hoseok. They nodded their head and followed him outside. "I am sorry about her" Jalen felt like it was his fault. She trusted him with her life and he failed to protect her. They know she was risking her life when she told him her plan but he wanted to help her catch him.

"Evan is dead. Doctors gave the confirmation" every one already know it but he got official announcement from the medical team. "I mentioned we have to kill him in self defence as he was trying to kill you all. I didn't mention about Aria at all" Jalen has seen the state Aria was in. He felt she would crumble mentally if she go through any further. "I would like you to give the same statement"

"Ok, thank you for everything" they both thanked him. "Also, I need you medical report" Yoongi agreed and decided to go through medical examination in the hospital. "What about Lucas?" Hoseok asked Jalen. "Tom informed us Lucas helped him escape from Evan. He wanted Tom to warn you guys about Y/n kidnapping" they were stunned in surprise at the new information. "Where is he then?" they totally forgot about Tom as they were worried about Y/n. Hoseok made mental note to visit him as Yoongi is not in his right mind.

"He is missing at the moment but we will find him soon" Yoongi and Hoseok walked back to the floor once Jalen left.

Ian was with Lizzy who gained conscious and Aria was admitted in hospital too due to few minor wounds. Leon was staying with Nadia and Maria while Y/n parents, Hoseok and Yoongi all were piled up in front of Y/n room. Ezra decided to operate her along with their hospital team. Yoongi closed his eyes and sat beside the door on the ground.

They all got up when the door opened. "Ezra what happened?" the look on his face didn't give them relief. "She is out of danger for now" Yoongi felt there is more it. "But" Ezra patted Yoongi shoulder. "She is been through a lot and to numb the pain her body stopped functioning. She is in coma now. She has multiple bruises and wounds on her entire body. Luckily major organ damage didn't happen"

"Wounds will heal she will get better but she will have scars. Also she might have to take therapy after this" they were thankful that she is fine but Yoongi face didn't regain colour. He knows how much she suffered and he couldn't help but blame himself for not being there for her.

Maybe if he believed her five years back things would have been different.

Maybe if he supported from the start then she would have trusted him to tell everything. Whatever he thought she still lied on the bed unconscious.

"Can we see her?" her parents asked Ezra snapping him out of his thoughts. "We are shifting her in to room then you can see her" he walked to Aria room to check on her while they waited for her to be shifted. All of them were informed about Y/n condition and they took turns to visit her after she is shifted in to her room.

"You should see her" Hoseok said seeing how Yoongi didn't see her. "I am scared" Yoongi admitted looking at his hands. "I don't think I can see her now" Hoseok patted his back sadly. "I understand but you need to be strong for her. She wouldn't be able handle herself alone and out of all you are the one she will need the most" Yoongi looked up at Hoseok. "She will need you by her side while she heals physically and mentally"

"You have to be strong for the sake of her" he nodded his head. Hoseok is right. He shouldn't let this faze him. He has to be stronger for both of them. Yoongi walked inside her room after everyone left. His eyes filled with tears at the sight in front of him. Multiple tubes were attached to her body and she looked pale.

He traced his hands on her wounds which looked purple now. He was sure half of them are going to scar on her body. He was scared how she would react to this later. "Hey" he sat beside her on the chair. "You did it. Evan is dead and Aria and Leon are both safe. Everyone is worried about you though" he chuckled dryly. "You promised me you wouldn't leave me this time then why are you making me suffer like this? Is it your way of punishing me for leaving that day?"

"I would do anything you ask me to but please don't be like this. You have to get up soon and be healthy ok?" tears leaked through his eyes. He held her bandaged hand in his. "I will wait for you to come back to me again. You are not alone in this. I am here with you and I promise to be with you for the rest of my life. Just please come back soon" 

Thoughts?