2

Sometimes it takes heartbreak to make us see we are worth so much more than we're settling for

Morning came soon as she prepared herself for busy day. Usually her day would begin with Leon pouncing her to wake up. Then she would get ready while helping Leon. Hoseok would join her often to discuss things with her and spent some time with Leon. After all he is his favorite uncle according to Hoseok.

"Leon, if you don't stop playing you will get late to school" she warned him when he refused to leave shower. "I will buy you ice cream in evening if you listen to me" he cheered listening to it and instantly got out. "Can we get the ice cream before school mommy?" he made those puppy eyes which she cannot say no to. "Only one" he jumped up and down in excitement making her laugh at him. She went to her room when she helped him get ready.

She took quick shower and dried her hair. She changed in to white shirt with black skirt which reached above her knees. She paired it with white jacket and let her hair loose. She had brown hair which reached her waist. She liked to keep her makeup bare always. She grabbed her purse and went downstairs. "Y/n, your breakfast is ready" Nadia pointed to the dining table. "Leon want ice cream so we will eat outside" Nadia frowned at her reply. Nadia is the head servant and chef of this house. She has been working in this house for past thirty years. She practically raised Y/n and Aria.

She used to adore Y/n who was full of life and kindness but now every time she look at her she can see hollow person who doesn't feel anything. That boy ruined her completely. She sighed when she realized she already left. "Should I take it away?" she turned to look at Maria. She nodded her head to which she started working. Maria and Raven were two other people who work in this house along with Nadia.

"Mommy can we eat pancakes today?" Leon was sitting in her lap as driver drove them to their destination. "Sure champ" she ordered driver to drive to their favorite store. She sat in corner and ordered their food. Leon was playing with flower placed on the table when he accidentally hit the water jug on the table. It was open restaurant so people were passing by them. To their luck it fell on a man who was passing the road.

"I am so sorry" Y/n apologized watching the said man coat is drenched with water. "That's ok" man whispered looking at his clothes. He was going to visit one of his investors but his dress was ruined. "Leon, apologize now" she told him sternly. "I am sorry sir" Leon did felt guilty for troubling him. "It's ok kid. Mistakes happen" he ruffled Leon hair smiling gently at him. "I will change this. It's just water"

"Should we drop you?" Y/n asked hoping she can help. "My car is there. I wanted to get a coffee" he informed her now turning his attention to her. He couldn't help but stare at her beauty. She wasn't gorgeous. She was average but her silky brown hair waved in air making her seem like some angel. Her brown eyes were so innocent which could make you think she is just naïve. But her dressing and words made her seem smart.

"Are you listening?" he snapped out and looked at her. "Don't bother. I will be fine" he smiled not knowing what she was saying. "I am Jin" he offered his hand to shake which she took confidently. "Y/n" she smiled seeing he is not that bad. His dress and looks gave away he is some rich boy but he do have manners. "I will see you around then" With that they parted ways but little did Jin know he is going to see her soon.

"Leon let's finish breakfast then I will drop you at school" they didn't have any more accidents luckily. She reached her office just in time. By the time she reached her room Hoseok was already waiting for her. "Hey" she greeted him before taking her seat. "You are late today" she opened her laptop and looked at the files already placed on her table. "I told Chloe to bring these files"