19

There is no love like last love and no pain like broken heart

"Good morning Ms. Y/n" Chloe peeked her head in to Y/n cabin. "Morning" Y/n said without looking up from her system. "You have a delivery" that got her attention. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She wasn't expecting anything nor did she order something. "Bring it in" Chloe went out and came back with a lily of valley bouquet.

Chloe placed the bouquet on table and walked out. She knows it is not right to inquire her about the flowers. Y/n took the flowers in her hand and inspected it for any note. Her hands froze in the middle when she saw the message on note at the right bottom of bouquet.

I am sorry for everything princess

She didn't need a name to confirm who it was from. Lilys of the valley are her favourite flowers and Yoongi gave her same one many times before. She initially wanted to throw the bouquet in trash bin but the more she looked the more she couldn't throw it away. Despite the person who gave those flowers are precious. She cannot throw them away just because of the person.

Y/n got up from her seat and placed those flowers on the table near couch. She walked back to her desk and started working like nothing happened. She was again interrupted by Hoseok who barged in to her office without knocking. "What is it?" she sighed dropping her pen. "I got bad news for you" he sat on couch observing the flowers she placed. "What happened?"

"I met Mr. Kim but he is hell bent on working with Yoongi" she didn't react much. She expected this from them. If Yoongi really came back for her then he wouldn't give her the opportunity to leave him. She is sure he is taking personal favours from Jin on this matter. "Who brought this?" she snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the flowers. "I don't know"

"You sure" she looked up and saw he is observing the note which was still stuck on bouquet. "Leave it" she got up and grabbed the note from his hands. She tore it and dumped it in trash bin. "So now we continue working with Yoongi then?" he nodded confirming her thoughts. "In fact he will be here today to work"

"Great" Hoseok chuckled at her exaggeration. "Do you want me to help you?" she knows what he means by it. "I will manage it" she told him waving her hand in air. "Ethan and Grace are arranging few meetings with clients. Can you coordinate with them?" she met Ethan in the morning who told her he wants to attend meeting with her. The clients he brought were great in market and she thinks they have scope to get these projects.

"I will handle it" Hoseok left after that leaving Y/n alone with her work. She managed to complete all the work within an hour. She sighed in relief and stretched her body to relax. She heard a knock and asked to come in thinking it would be Chloe. But to her surprise it was Yoongi. She froze in the middle of her actions seeing him.

On the other hand Yoongi watched her with dark eyes. His eyes roamed on her body before stopping at her waist. Due to her action her top has raised showing some part of her skin visible to him. Y/n observed his sight and instantly lowered her arms. Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts when he realized she caught him looking.

"Hi" he cleared his throat and greeted her. "Hi" she replied weekly giving him a fake smile. They both are aware of the tension in the room but none of them wanted to address it. "Jin asked me to get the final plan today" she hummed in reply to him. "I will get the files. Please take a seat" she informed him before moving towards the desk to get the file. "I am sure the plan is ready. We already made the changes"

"Yes" Yoongi and Y/n last time worked on it and completed it. They only need to go through the final details and check the location. "Here" she handed the file to him and took a seat opposite him on the couch. "This is fine. I think you have to change this point and take hard copies" she looked over the details Yoongi mentioned. "I will ask Chloe to prepare it" she called Chloe and informed her to get a copy of it.

"Should we go and check the location today. Sight engineer is available today" Y/n couldn't object as she feels the need to complete this project as soon as possible. "Y/n" she turned to look at him. "Thanks for keeping the flowers" she didn't like his words. She felt like he is expecting her to forgive him which she can't do. "Don't flatter yourself Mr. Min"

"I only kept them cause I don't want to ruin beautiful flowers" Yoongi was upset how she called him by his surname but he couldn't smile at the fact she liked the flowers. "Ok" she glared at him to make him see she is still mad at him but he couldn't help but smile wider at her cute angry face. "I suppose we should start leaving now"

Y/n took the file from Chloe and grabbed her bag along with her coat. She walked to parking lot where her car was parked. She stopped at the empty spot and groaned. "What is it?" she heard Yoongi behind her. "I don't have my car" she frowned. Tom told her he need to visit his father today. She told him to take her car as she doesn't need it. Ian and Lizzy wanted to spend some time with Leon so they picked him up yesterday from her house.

She thought she can ask Hoseok to drop her or catch a taxi so she gave Tom her car. Though he denied she made him take it. "We can take my car" she shook her head. "I will book a cab" she took her phone out to check for a cab. "I have my car here and we are both going to same place"

"I don't want to share same space with you" she snapped at him making him raise his eyebrow. "Why? Is it because you can't handle being near me?" she was about to answer when he spoke again. "Is it because you still you like me?" she glared at him. Yes. She does like him. No scratch that. She still loves him but he doesn't have to know about it.

"Fine" she walked towards his car hurriedly and got in. "Let's go" she said when he got in. "Seatbelt princess" he pulled the seat belt over her and locked it. Suddenly the car felt too small for her and she couldn't handle being near him. She hoped for this ride to be quick and simple. If only she know what would happen she wouldn't have went in his car.

Author Note:

Hello readers... I have been busy with work and writing. I am planning to update Enigma once this story is completed. I am rewriting Engima currently. Hopefully I will find time to finish both. How is your week going so far?

Do comment your thoughts and vote while reading

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥