40

Life ends but love doesn't

Yoongi

Ezra came right away when he heard what happened from Hoseok. He operated Tom and monitored him closely. Within twenty four hours Tom was out of danger but was still unconscious. Ezra said he would wake up today possibly. Hoseok team and Jimin were searching for Lucas too. They have few hunches on where he could be.

"I got update from Jimin. He might know where Lucas is" I told Hoseok looking at my phone. I was reading the messages Jimin send me. "I will go and check with my parents if he came home" even though Jimin was checking the possible locations he wasn't sure about it. I don't want to leave a single chance for him to escape. "I am going home"

"Update me if anything happens" I drove back to my parents home. I haven't visited this house from few months. I only came here twice for dinner with Lucas for making him believe me. I was greeted by our butler when I reached the gate. I got in and walked towards my father study knowing he will be there at this time. I was right. He was sitting in his chair reading a book obvious to the outside world.

"Father" he looked up unaware of my presence. "Yoongi?" he looked confused. "What are you doing here?" I know he didn't mean to be rude but I never visit this place on my own. Every time they have to blackmail me or force me to visit this place. "Is Lucas home?" I didn't beat around bush and directly asked him. "He isn't"

"Is something wrong?" he got up and walked towards me abandoning his book. "Nothing. I need to talk to Lucas" he observed me for a minute before talking. "I will ask his mother about it" he took his phone out and called her. I waited patiently for him to complete the call. "She said he is staying with his cousin in his house"

"Where is it?" I am sure that cousin he saying is Evan. "Near broad way homes" broad way homes are newly constructed villas. They are still in construction and most people don't visit the place as it is far from city. It was supposed to open in next year. "Are you sure?" I couldn't help but wonder why someone would stay there unless they are hiding. "She said her sister is investing in those buildings"

"Thank you" he looked stunned at my response. "I will see you later" I didn't give him chance to respond leaving that place immediately. "Hoseok, I found Lucas" I got in my car and started it. "Come to my house. We will discuss it" I drove to my apartment and informed the same to Jimin.

By the time I reached my home Jimin and Hoseok were there. To my surprise Ezra was also there with them. "Hi" they nodded and got in with me. "My father told me he is staying with his cousin in Broad way homes" Jimin grabbed the map which I told him to and placed it on the dining table. "It is still in under construction"

"Not just that. They had issues with government regarding the villa development so they had restricted entries in this area" Hoseok explained to us and showed us the details. "There is a chance Y/n and Aria are there" I mumbled looking at the map of that place. "But the point is how can we look for them? It is very vast if you haven't observed" Jimin pointed out. "We need to make a plan and move"

"What is it then?" I asked Ezra who said that. "This area seems to have lot of mid construction buildings" Ezra pointed out right side on the map. "I think our first search should be here" I scanned the surroundings. "I think we have a pipeline built for this but it isn't opened yet" I pulled out another map and explained to them. This pipeline is connected to city but they haven't opened it yet as the villas weren't sold.

We can get in those pipelines and move to this area without anyone noticing it. But the main problem is we don't know how many people are there in that area. If Evan is planning something he won't be sitting there waiting for cops to attack him. He might have something planned already. "I called Jalen and he said he will help us with this plan"

"Who is Jalen?" I didn't hear this name before in my life. "Jalen is leader of special investigation team of Evan case. Y/n knew something like this would happen so she made all the necessary things before" he smiled looking at the floor. "She made plan months before about this. She financially ruined Evan then she wanted to announce it to media that she is taking over the company permanently"

"She was sure Evan would think Aria died and he would try to kill Y/n. She spoke to Jalen in catching Evan and they planned to create a trap for him. But he was smarter than her and he got both Y/n and Aria both before she can progress her plan" I looked at him surprised. "You mean that media announcement wasn't about Aria return?" he shook his head. "She wanted to reveal it last minute as others might reject her idea. Only I was aware of her plan apart from Jalen"

"They gathered enough proves to prove him guilty in court. All they need to do was capture him now" I wiped my tears when I heard his words. She was the most selfless person I have ever seen my life. No one would be willing to risk their lives for their friend. People would kill their own family for money these days. Here she is risking her own life to save her best friend from a monster. "We will find her" Hoseok patted my back and got up to get ready for the mission.

Jalen came with his team to my place where they discussed the final details. Ezra went back to hospital as he got the news Tom is conscious. Jimin and Hoseok were going with Jalen and me though Jalen disagreed with them. We all went through the pipeline and got in to the building.

Jalen assigned few officers with Hoseok and Jimin for their safety. I walked with Jalen inside. Entire place was empty and silent that it felt like a trap. It seemed like Evan is already aware of their arrival. "Where is everyone?" I mumbled lowly so only Jalen can hear him. "Let's check the basement"

We walked towards the basement and heard noises in the left corridor. Jalen spoke in his mic and informed his team about situation. For our relief everything was under control. "Please leave her" I stopped in my tracks when I heard Aria voice. She was crying and begging someone. I peeked through window which was slightly open and my face paled at the sight in front of me.

Y/n laid on the ground bloodied and Aria was sitting near her on knees crying. "If you don't agree to it then I will kill her" Evan loaded his gun and placed it on Y/n head who laid uncurious on the ground. I was too shocked to move or realize Jalen has already made his move. I was about to shout him to stop when I heard gun shot in the room.

Author Note:

Hello readers.. not a great chapter.

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥