4

The first love is the sweetest also the most bitter. It's sweet cause we will always remember it well

But it is also bitter cause when it is over, there won't be another like it

"Hey kid, are you listening?" one kid kicked a boy who was sitting on the floor listening to music. "Don't talk to him Chan. He is a freak" other boy told making the small glare at him. "My brother said he is weird" they all started laughing at him calling him freak.

Small boy wanted to punch them all but he was out numbered. He was about to cry when someone tried to him. "Stop it" he heard a girl yell at them. "Why are you bothering him?" she pushed them away from her. "He is weird Y/n. you shouldn't talk to him" he looked up to see the girl. "I don't care. Don't ever bully him again"

"He is my friend from now on" she grabbed his hand making him stand up. He looked at her yelling at him. For the first time he smiled. She was fierce and beautiful. Her brown hair was pulled in ponytail and her eyes held anger. He didn't know then but it was his love at first sight for him.

"I want this project at any cost" he slammed his hands on the table making others cower in fear. "We need to defeat AR enterprises to get this sir which is not easy" he glared at the said man which made him shrink to ground in fear. "I don't care about it. We will get it by next month" though he promised to just help them as architect it wasn't his real intention.

He plans to make her believe him then take away the project leaving her crumbled. Just like she did to him five years back.

I will make sure you pay this time Y/n. By the time I am done with you, you will begging me to end your life

"Did you get any call from AR enterprises?" he asked secretary who shook her head. Yoongi sighed decided to call her himself. He told her he needs the modified one by Saturday. It is already five and she didn't bring the file yet. He called but she didn't answer and tried calling Hoseok but he didn't answer either.

Y/n was never lazy when it came to work. She must have a reason for not getting back to him. Though he wanted to dismiss it he was somewhere worried about her condition. He hoped nothing is wrong and she just forgot.

****

"Ian Lizzy you came" Y/n hugged them smiling. "Of course, we have to come first" Lizzy said looking around for Leon. "He is in the play room with Hosoek" she told him and ushered them in. Ian Hart and Lizzy Hart are Aria parents. Y/n parents weren't as rich as them. They were upper middle class family. She was the only child for them. When she was ten years old they wanted to start a company in London.

Y/n insisted on staying back as she couldn't leave Aria and Hoseok who were her best friends. Her grandparents lived in the same city too. She stayed in Aria house since then. They never worried about her as she was happy here. She would occasionally visit her parents and stay here.

She fell in love with Yoongi as they grew up together. Five years back she wanted to marry Yoongi but Aria accident happened. "Y/n are you coming?" she snapped out of her thoughts and looked Nadia. Dinner table was prepared and everyone already came. Y/n decided to throw a small party for Leon. After cake cutting and few chats everyone left except Hoseok family and Leon family.

Her parents couldn't make it but they did send him birthday present. "Mommy come see" he pointed to all the presents which were piled on the table. "Let's open them" she chuckled at his excited look. "After dinner" she told him pointing to the table which was covered with his favorite foods. Though Leon is not her biological son she didn't love him any less. Everyone in the room is aware of it.