12

The way I see it if you want rainbow, you gotta put up with rain

Y/N:

"What is it?" I asked Hoseok as soon as I reached there. "Look here" I watched the screen which he was pointing at. "Evan has been visiting frequently and every time he disappeared in the middle but" he pointed to other screen. "We got him last week. He stayed in Smith mansion" Smith mansion. I frowned hearing him. "Lucas?" Hoseok nodded his head confirming my thoughts. "He is the only one we can think of"

Lucas Smith is one of our classmates in high school and as common as this name is we only have one person with this surname. Lucas is a businessman who has multiple restaurants all over the world. "Find out where Lucas was when Evan visited. Also try to find if there is any connection between them" he nodded his head. We both tried to find any possible leads with them. "Do you think Aria stayed in touch with him?"

"I don't think so" I don't remember Aria being close to Lucas. She told me everything about her life. Beside I have never seen him with her before. "Evan also seems to be making huge moves" he shows me transits of shares he has been buying. "He is investing largely in Smith business" he nodded his head. "Yes. They are making move I think"

I know they are working together but I need to know why. One thing is clear that Evan is being backed up by Lucas in the city. I need to focus on Lucas to get more details about him. "I will try to find more"

"You look tired" I smiled at Hoseok. "So do you" he seemed tired too. He has carry bags and his face paled like ghost. "You should take rest" I told him to get some sleep while I help the team. "No I got it" we argued for a while so our team kicked us both out saying they can't concentrate.

 "Where is Leon?" we both walked outside. "With Ian and Lizzy" I rubbed my eyes to get sleep out of it. "I need to pick him up before going home"

"Do you need a ride?" I shook my head pointing to my car. "I brought my car" he looked at the red car parking beside road. "Did Tom not come?" I didn't tell Tom I am going somewhere. I thought it would be better if I kept it secret for a while. Who knows we may have spies in our team too. It is better safe to be than sorry. "I will see you in office tomorrow?" we both parted ways and left.

I went to Ian home and took Leon with me to home. I was exhausted and I need to sleep. Leon was already sleeping by the time I reached home so I had some time to relax.

****

Monday morning came lot earlier than I thought it would. I was standing in front of the mirror getting ready for the office. I was wearing navy blue skirt and peach colour shirt with blue plaid blazer. I let my hair loose since I don't have energy to style it today. I kept my makeup minimal too just hide the dark circles. I grabbed Gucci bag before checking on Leon.

"Leon, are you done?" he wanted to pack his books on his own today. He said his teacher asked them to do this task before coming to school so he was trying his best. "I am done mommy" I smiled at his energy. "Let's eat then" he jumped on the bed so excited about it. "What are we having today?"

"Maria made waffles today" he screamed in excitement making me laugh. "Let's go and eat then" we sat in dining room and Maria placed the breakfast on the table. "Have you guys ate?" Nadia shook her head. "We will eat once we are done with work" I helped Leon while eating and we were finished within fifteen minutes. "Tom can you bring the car?"

"Ok" he walked out to get the car while I took bag and Leon bag. "Tom please pick up Leon and drop him at his friend home at 3pm" Leon wanted to hang out with his friend as today is his birthday. His mom already told me she will take care of them. "Should I pick you from office later?"

"No. I will call you if it needed" I was planning to visit our team to check on them. I don't know when I will be returning as Leon won't be home too. "You can leave the car at office after you drop Leon" he frowned at my reply. "I don't have work I can wait" I rolled my eyes at him. "I am sure you don't but I don't need you now"

"Ok" he said disappointed which made me confused. Tom has been acting weird these days. "I will see you later" I kissed Leon cheek when we reached his school. "Be a good boy for momma ok?" he nodded his head kissing my cheek. "Love you" he got down from the car. "Love you too momma" he waved his hand walking in to the school.

"Call me when you drop Leon at their home" I told him before going inside the office. I greeted people on my way as I made my way to office. "Morning" I smiled at Chloe. "Morning Chloe" I got in the room and dropped my blazer on the chair. "Y/n shall I tell your schedule?" Chloe walked in immediately. "Yes"

"You have two meetings with internal team and Mr. Min is coming to visit you in two hours" Yoongi and I planned to work on this project from today. "What about Hoseok?" I didn't even have time to check Hoseok today. "He came few minutes back. He is talking with someone and told me not to disturb him"

"Today he needs to attend meetings with you also he asked me clear his schedule for evening" I need to check with Hoseok about his plans. "Ask him to come once he is done with that call" I thanked her as she left. I was adjusting papers on my desk when Hoseok barged in to room. "Y/n you need to see this"

"What happened?" he placed bunch of papers on my desk. "Lucas is helping Evan to find Aria" I guessed about Lucas backing up Evan financially but there must be a reason. "Lucas is step brother of Yoongi"  

Author Note:

Hello readers... Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Happy New Year everyone. This year hasn't been great to me and I am hoping things will get better next year. I hope this year will bring more love than pain for me. 

I hope year brings more love and success to you all.  

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥