25

I do love nothing in the world as well as you

"Mommy get up" Leon jumped up and down on her bed making her groan. "Why are you awake so early?" she glanced at the time and saw it is only four in the morning. They stayed awake till midnight and Leon slept in her bed. She didn't want to disturb him so she let him in her bed. "I want to go hiking" she sat up on the bed confused. "Hiking?"

"But you have school today" she has lot of pending meetings and she can't take off today. "Please" he pouted looking at her cutely. "No don't give me those eyes" she closed her eyes knowing she can't resist him. "Please mommy"

"I will go to school tomorrow" she huffed looking at the boy. "Fine" he cheered running out of her room making her chuckle. She got up and went to shower and change. By the time she got downstairs Leon was all ready to go out. "I helped him get ready ma'am" Maria informed her. "Thank you"

"I see a trip planning here" Hoseok teased walking in to the living room. "You planned it" he was dressed in sports clothes and instantly she knew it was his idea. "Yup" he grinned widely which made it clear it was his plan. She didn't get a chance to ask him about details as Leon rushed them outside. They both got in and started driving towards the nearest park where hiking is allowed.

"I packed some food and refreshments" Hoseok told her knowing she didn't get enough time to prepare anything. Though Maria and Nadia has already prepared everything and loaded it in the car. She barely had time to register everything before they were on the way to hiking. It seemed odd though.

They spent whole Sunday together and Hoseok knows she would never ignore her work especially on Monday when they loads of meetings and files to attend. "What about work?" she asked him gazing his expression. "Chloe will manage everything and if anything is important she will inform you" she hummed in reply to his words. "Also, I rescheduled all the meetings to tomorrow"

"Fine" she huffed throwing her hands in the air. He laughed gently looking at her defeated expression. Hoseok knows she needs a break from all the stress so he arranged a special day for her. "We are here" soon they were pulled in to parking lot of their location. She got out and grabbed some bags and Hoseok did the same.

"Let's go" Leon grabbed both of their hands and ran towards the park. Their laughs echoed whole place and their mood instantly brightened. They made their way to the top of mountain and sat taking in view of the city. "For someone small Leon is pretty good at hiking" Hoseok commented watching Leon play on the blanket they spread. "He was better than you"

"Hey" she slapped Hoseok arm jokingly. But he was right. Leon was too fit for his age. She doesn't know where he did get all the energy from though. He must have Evan genes. Evan used to play for their college football team and he is also active member of their fighting club.

While Evan is in to all sports Aria was complete opposite. She was more of dreamer than logical. She wanted to become artist and she was good at singing and playing piano. She was soft spoken bubbly girl which made Y/n protective her. She knew world steps on those who are naive and innocent so she always makes sure to protect her. But she failed as Aria fell right in the trap with Evan.

"I didn't bring you here to over think" Hoseok flicked her forehead making her yelp in surprise. "Let's go. We have lot of surprised in store for you" before she can respond he walked away and started packing their things.

Soon they came down and are on their way to get breakfast. It was already eleven in the morning and she couldn't wait to reach and eat as she was starving. They stopped at her favourite Terry's cafe and grabbed full English breakfast set.

---------

They spent whole day visiting mall and playing games. She enjoyed a lot and finally they were heading home. Hoseok made her change in to light blue dress with little make up and spa. He said she needs to relax and pamper herself. Chloe also joined them in the afternoon then Hoseok took his leave with Leon saying they can have girls time.

Though she wasn't close to Chloe like she is Aria she still enjoyed her company. Chloe bought her the dress she is wearing right now. She insisted her to wear it so she did. She was wondering whole day why she was being pampered today but she got her answer when she entered her house.

Whole house was dark so she switched on the lights and was instantly greeted by group of familiar faces. "Surprise" they yelled making her eyes widen. She looked around the house and saw it was decorated and in the middle stood a cake with her name on it.

It was her birthday.

"Happy birthday Y/n" she was engulfed in her parents arms. "When did you come?" they chuckled at her reaction. One by one everyone greeted her and soon they got her to cut the cake. "You planned this all?" she asked Hoseok once cake cutting was done. "Everyone did it together"

"We know you didn't celebrate your birthday after Aria accident and you don't even remember it. Ian was feeling bad about it so he contacted your parents. Your parents were planning to surprise you already so we made it big" she smiled genuinely at his words. She has been missing Aria and thinking about the company she never bothered much about her celebrations.

"Thank you" she pulled him a hug making him smile. "Happy birthday" he whispered kissing her forehead. "Happy birthday Y/n" she pulled away and fake smiled at Lucas. "Thank you Lucas. I am glad you could join us" she replied though it wasn't true. "How can I miss it when we are going to be partners?" she titled her head confusion looking at him. "I decided to accept your proposal"

"What?" She squeezed Hoseok hand in assurance that she got it. "I am pleased to hear it but why the sudden change?" he shrugged his arms still maintaining a smile on his face. "I thought I should give a chance to you" she smiled not buying his words. "Very well then. We can meet tomorrow and finalize the contract"

"What was that?"Hoseok hissed at her once Lucas left. "He is planning something now that he is aware of Leon" she knows it too but she already have a plan for it. "I know and trust me I will handle it" she walked away ignoring Hoseok words. Even though she failed to protect Aria she will make sure to save Leon this time from them.

She was too deep in thought she didn't see someone in the front. "I am sor-" she looked up and froze when she saw it was Yoongi. "Hi Y/n" he kissed her cheek and wished her happy birthday. She was surprised at his sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?" he frowned at the tone of her voice.

"I know I messed up but can't you give me chance to prove myself" they were outside near the pool area now. She was going out for fresh air and Yoongi was about to enter so they were at the front and they don't have audience. "How can I believe you? How can I be sure you are not acting now?"

"What do you want me to do make you believe then?" he could do anything to make her believe her. He would die if it makes her believe him but he wasn't ready for her next words. "Take over your father company"

Author Note:

Hello readers.... I might update a bit late as I am busy these days. I will try to update at lease once a week though. 

What do you think Y/n is planning to do? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote while reading.

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥