17

I broke my own heart loving you

"Everything is fine. She just fainted due to starving" doctor informed Hoseok about Y/n condition. "Give her plenty of rest and food. She will be fine" Hoseok thanked doctor and helped him out. "Thank you" Maria took his bag and nodded at Hoseok. Hoseok walked back in and looked at Y/n.

Aria and Y/n are his best friends. Seeing Aria in that situation was enough and he couldn't handle seeing Y/n like this too. He was interrupted by his phone. "Yeah" he answered making sure he didn't disturb Y/n. "I will be there in five minutes" he walked out of home informing Nadia to take care of Y/n.

"Hi" Chloe greeted Hoseok as soon as he came to office. "What happened?" she handed him the files for which she called earlier. "Y/n didn't come to office for more than a week. This meeting was supposed to happen last week" Y/n usually attend all the client meetings. Since she wasn't coming these meetings could have been handed to Hoseok but he wasn't available either. "Schedule it for today afternoon"

"Are there any pending meetings?" Hoseok couldn't ignore the work as it could Y/n ruin mood. She will only blame herself when she recovers. "We have three more meetings with clients" all these clients are high end clients who only deal with owners. So Y/n or Hoseok has to be there to manage them as Ian can't know about it. "Ok. Arrange all of them by tomorrow" she nodded and got back to work. She didn't ask him about anything as she knows he will tell her if it is needed.

Hoseok thought of checking on Y/n so he got his phone out to call Nadia. "Mr. Min" he stopped the call and looked outside. "Where is Y/n?" he got mad at Yoongi. "What are you doing here?" Hoseok barked at Yoongi. "I was supposed to work with Y/n on project" Yoongi answered calmly folding his hands over his chest. "She isn't available to work with you"

"Why is that?" Hoseok gritted his annoying questions. "That is none of your business. I will inform Mr. Kim about the project delay" he pointed to his chest. "You are not needed here" Yoongi wanted to hit him but he remained calm. He has seen Hoseok mad in the past and it is not good to make him angry. Whatever reason for it he can find out from Jin.

He nodded his head and calmly walked out. "Nadia?" he stopped walking when he heard Hoseok mention Y/n. "Did Y/n wake up?" he already rounded the corner so Hoseok can't see him. "Feed her something and give her the medicine" Yoongi frowned hearing it. Did Y/n caught cold? He remembered last time he met her and got reminded of how she fainted.

"Ok, I will come home right after meeting. Ask Tom to pick Leon from school" when he was sure call was over he walked to elevator. He got in his car and dialled Jimin number. "Yes boss" he answered right after one ring. "Did you find about the kid?" Yoongi asked Jimin to find out about Leon too along with Y/n.

"I am waiting at your office with report" he told him to wait and drove towards his office. "Good morning boss" Jimin greeted him once he entered his room. "Tell me" Jimin placed bunch of photos on his table. "Hoseok is indeed in relationship with Chloe. She is Miss. Y/n personal secretary" he saw the pictures of Hoseok with Chloe on date. "What about his relation with Y/n?"

"Nothing seems wrong sir. They are good friends" Yoongi know about both of them but a part of him hoped that they have something between them. It would have lessened his guilt. "I was wrong then" he mumbled to himself but Jimin heard it anyway. "Miss. Y/n hasn't been in any relation after the breakup" Jimin knows everything about Yoongi and he knows he still loves her. "What about the kid"

"He is not Y/n child sir. But I am not aware of his whereabouts" Jimin tried to find out about him but he found nothing. All he knows was Y/n wasn't pregnant as she handled the Hart Company after their breakup. "Do you want me to find out more?" he shook his head. He knows what he wants to know. He was an idiot for blaming her and losing her. She was nothing but sweet to him but he lost her.

He promised to make things right this time. He will make her forgive him and make her fall in love with him again.

Hoseok went back to Y/n home to check on her. "Hi sir" Maria greeted him at the entrance. "Did Y/n wake up?" she nodded her head. "She ate and took medicine" Hoseok was relieved to know she was fine. "Would you like to eat sir?" he already ate with Chloe at office. "Can you bring me coffee?" once Maria left he went to see Y/n. "Hey"

"Hi" Y/n smiled at him tiredly. "How are you feeling?" she replied she is ok. She spoke with her family and Hart family too. She realized Hoseok managed to lie to them up to some extent. "I am sorry" Hoseok looked at her confused. "I lost myself when we are in trouble. I am shouldn't locked myself and let you deal with everything alone" she felt guilty for leaving him alone. He was ready to stand by her but she thrown away all the hard work they did so far. "I don't blame you"

"I just want you to be happy" she smirked at his words making Hoseok wonder if he said something wrong. "You will see that soon" she grabbed the file which was kept beside her bed. "I read this" file had all the details Hoseok has been trying to get in last week. He brought it along with him to let Y/n see but she wasn't in the state to read it then.

"What are we going to now?" Hoseok is sure Y/n must have thought about something. "I have a plan that will ruin both Lucas and Evan" ruining Lucas in business will get Evan back to city. "How will we deal with Evan?" she explained everything to him. Hoseok know this is great idea but if it back fires Y/n might die too.

"I hope this works" he muttered worried about her. "It will. I will make it happen if it is the last thing on the earth I can do" she has a clear idea about this plan. "What about Yoongi?" Hoseok couldn't help but ask. If Lucas were to face loss he might drag Yoongi down too if he is connected to him. "I don't care about him anymore" she truly didn't care. She was a fool to think he came back for her but if he wants the revenge then he will get the revenge.