Epilogue

Australia

Australia

Stepping off the plane and into the cold weather of Australia, it's the beginning of July and winter has started already.

Layover in Korea was 3 days so Dmitri took me to Jeju island where we enjoyed the peace and quiet of the island.

We had a lot of fun in that short amount of time and I can't wait to do it again.

We also had a lot of sex, a lot. I didn't think it was possible to have so much sex in that short time but we did.

I love Dmitri, I do, however I don't think my lady bits can take it anymore, It needs a break but not a long one as I think he has turned me into a sex craze person despite going so long without it I'm now addicted especially when it is with him.

Closing the door Dmitri starts the car, puts his seatbelt on and begins to drive in the direction to my home.

Taking out my bags from the car D walks up to my front door placing them down next to him.

He looks down at me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He kisses my forehead, my cheeks, my nose then my lips.

Pulling away he hugs me, pressing the side of my face against his chest and I can hear his heart beating.

"Stay with me tonight" he says, placing his right hand in my back pocket cupping my ass. "I know we had a lot of sex the last couple of days, so I won't try anything, I won't even touch you"

I look up at him and chuckle "Why would I spend the night at your place if you're not going to try anything?" I ask.

"What?"

"And why won't you touch me?"

"Huh"

He's speechless.

"Dmitri, you're a cuddler of course you going to be up under me all night"

I laugh unlocking the door, and pushing my suitcase inside "Let me just pack a bag and say bye to Lena"

"Lena!" I walk to her room, knocking and entering.

"Ahhh!, ma God" I quickly close the door after seeing my best friend getting fucked from behind.