Chapter Five

"Lena, can you help me zip up this dress?'' Walking into her room I can see the many tabs open on her laptop some of which I can guess are related to interior design and she also had a Youtube tab open from which I can hear Beakhyun's UN Village p...

"Lena, can you help me zip up this dress?'' Walking into her room I can see the many tabs open on her laptop some of which I can guess are related to interior design and she also had a Youtube tab open from which I can hear Beakhyun's UN Village playing lowly. She's been working on starting her own bridal store after switching her major from economics to interior and fashion design.

I turn my back to her so she can zip me up. I opted for a dress today as I've only been wearing pants suits and skirts for the last week since I started working.

"You're looking very beautiful in this dress babe" she's scanning me from head to toe from where she is sitting. She gets up and stands in front of me looking at me with a smirk on her face. "loving the makeup, looks flawless....wait is there somebody at work that you want to notice you 'cause you're stunning sis not that you're not stunning every other day....."

"You're rambling, you know that right? And there is no one I just felt like looking different today" I said walking back into my room to put on my heels.

"Oh really?" She follows me.

"Yes"

"Is it your boss?" she playfully asks.

"Umm....." I am not looking good for him, yes I get butterflies whenever I hear him speak but that doesn't mean that I like him like that, right? It's just a crush that I'm sure will go away as I continue working for him. "No one," I said to her, picking up my purse.

"Keep lying to yourself but I can see that you like him, you're even blushing"

"It's been a week can't like him that quickly"

"Maybe not but there are people who got married only after a week of knowing each other so yes you can like him that quickly," she adds.

"Well that's them and I don't know if I truly like him, maybe it is short term and I'll stop liking him come next week, for now, it's just a professional relationship." I pick up my lunch and begin walking out the door. "I'll see you later. I love you" I said to her.

"Mmhm, I love you, If he doesn't notice you then he's a fool," she mumbles as I walk out to an Uber waiting for me. I was halfway there when she said the last part so I did not hear what she said.

I have tried telling her many times that I don't want a relationship, I enjoy being single.

If it happens it happens.