Chapter Thirteen

"What will be the projected sales after we get the shipment of the semiconductors from Taiwan?" I look to my sales manager as we discuss the launch of our new gaming laptops

"I'll say $700,000 but the sales promotion department ran a simulation and they said it will increase to 10 million within the 4 months of the launch date"

"That's good, but still lets rectify some of the problems before launching because I don't want faulty products to be in the hands of the consumers. I've been working in the factory and there's a problem with the snapdragon chips that we're currently testing. The TSMC shipment is expected next week so we'll work on that" I explained.

"Ok so we're still on track to releasing June next year which is great" Mr Wang the source of all our electronics parts express.

"Yes, so let's meet again next year early up in January" They all agree as I end the meeting.

As they walk out I look beside me at Jordan as she types up the meetings from this meeting, my eyes roam along her body from the way she's wearing her coily natural hair back into a low puff to the purple sleeveless dress that's clinging onto her thighs showing off her curves that I'll love to run my hands along.

She's wearing purple-rimmed glasses today that match her dress, she continues to type as I hear her medium-length nail extensions tap against the laptop keyboard.

Her glossy lips turn up into a smile "You're staring" she says still looking at her laptop screen.

"You make it kinda hard not to stare," I confess making her giggle.

"What'd you mean?" she turns and looks at me.

"You're so beautiful" She smiles that smile that I will always love seeing.

"Thank you" she blushes staring back at me. "Can I ask you something?"

"You just did" I tease her.

"Smartass" she mumbles eliciting a chuckle from me.

"Why are you always so intimidating to others but not to me?"

I know that's how my workers describe me amongst their selves, but it's an intimidating job, I don't get things done by just being nice. Besides it's all I knew when I was around my father, especially when I made the stupid ass decision to join him.

With her I see no reason to be grumpy, she's too good, great even and I just can't see myself being that way towards her.

"It gets the job done, and.....Urm... I can't really see myself being that way around you" I confess.

"Hmm okay" She blushes and turns back to her laptop, saving the document she was typing before closing the laptop.

"We're done for the day, want me to take you home?" I stand and push the chair towards the table.