⁕ 33 ⁕

(I'm back <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>)
(Bruh it's been a year ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ)

H e a r t b r e a k
[better reading experience with the track]

I was starring at nothing as I walked towards the gate of our dorm. My tears continuously flows into my face, but I was just wearing a black expression.

Everything is just too painful.

I love Jimin. I really do. I'm willing to trade everything just so I could be with him forever.

But funny I was the only one sailing the boat we we're in, as he was busy admiring another passenger from a prettier boat.

I was a fool.

I finally entered the gate and there I saw Jennie unnie at the door as I'd she was waiting for me to come home. It made my heart beat painfully as I slowly approached her, tears continuously flowing from my eyes, staining my cheeks.

"Congratulations, unnie. You were right. Jimin was using me, and he loves another girl which is Seulgi. Feel free to laugh at me. It's a bonus that I look like shit right now. " I told her nonchalantly and walked passed by her like it was nothing.

She's probably laughing at me in her mind right now. Causes she was right all along, I'm nothing but a clueless, naive, fool girl who was thinking that the love I took was real.
It was expressed a little too sincere, that it made me believe that it was true.

I was about to climb the stairs but something suddenly pulled my arm as I then felt a warm body colliding into mine.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung. I love you, and I will never hate you for what you did. I'm so sorry that I failed to protect your heart. I'm so sorry I made you feel unworthy. I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you cried. I'm sorry I failed to be your protector." I heard her spoke as I felt her tighten her hug at me.

And that's when I lost it. I sobbed so loud and hugged her back.

And that night, we just felt each other's embrace, as I mourn for the love I had for Jimin, which ended before it even started.

~~~

It was Monday morning when I stepped a foot in Big Hit Building once again. I was bombarded by the media, with several questions of why was I suddenly withdrawing in the collaboration project with Jimin.

I'm nervous.

I know I'll see him again. But what I promised this time is that I would never chase. I had enough with his betrayal. I don't wanna hurt myself further.

"Miss Rosè, why did you suddenly withdraw in the project?"
"Can you please tell us what is going on between you and Park Jimin?"
"Is it true that you were together? "
" What can you say about Jimin and Seulgi allegedly dating? "