⁕ 17 ⁕

R o a d t r i p 
[song: Euphoria by BTS Jungkook]

(play the song if you're not satisfied.
but play it once i tell u)

Someone said that a first kiss tastes of apples. Someone said it's like a flower bud that appears in spring. And someone said, it's like seeing the sea for the first time.

She imagined that second so many times. The first time she kissed the lips of another, showing the intimation and the affection of one another. She just didn't thought she would do it to the only person she dreamed to. 

She once dreamed of sharing breakfast with him, waking up with him, cooking breakfast with him, laugh with him, flirt with him, cuddle with him, and share moment with him that'll surely remain unforgotten for the rest of her life. But who could've thought it'll come true one day.
Having him beside her is the best comforting feeling. 

Staring on the ceiling, she grab her pillow, hugged in tightly to her chest as she released a satisfied sigh. She couldn't be more happy, now that she feels like she owns everything.
People supporting and loving her, people like Jimin.

A knock on the door woke her up to her thoughts. Without wasting any second, she rushed towards her door then opened it, revealing Jimin standing outside her room, wearing a simple black pants, paired with a white shirt and a white sneakers. 

"Hey, you ready?" She nodded excitedly, rushing to her mirror for a quick check of her looks, grabbed her bag, then went outside. She fixed herself slightly, looking up to him that has his eyes on her.

"Let's go! I'm readyyy!" She grabbed his arms then pulled him towards the parking lot excitedly, giggling from time to time.

~~~

"Where are we going? You said you'll tour me, right?" Jimin shrugged as he rotated his steering wheel to take a right. She pouted, seating back properly to her seat feeling frustrated already. Jimin keeps saying that it'll be a surprise and surprises should be kept as a secret.

"Don't be sad. It won't be exciting if I'll tell it to you. Just calm down and let me take charge of everything." He smiled, his eyes turning into crescents that she can't help but to admire them.

She flopped back to her seat and made herself comfortable, wrapping herself to the blanket Jimin gave her earlier. By the looks of it, it's gonna be a long drive for them to reach their destination.

Without realizing, she fall asleep during the ride. It's lunch time already after she woke up at a strange place with no Jimin inside the car. She was about to panic but felt relieved after she saw the note at his empty seat.

Turn around :)

She felt confused but quickly organized herself, combing her hair and fixed her clothes. 
She went out of the car, as she scanned the whole place.

"Wow..." That was the only word that came out of her mouth as she stared in awe.
The view of the sun, shining and overtopping the high mountains, lighting everything on the surface. The sound of the birds flying so freely on the air and the peace surrounding the place, it was an amazing view that she can't help but to shed a tear.

It was the first time she saw such an amazing view.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" She felt his presence beside her but she was too busy staring at the whole place to give him attention. She wiped her tears using her index finger then flashed a smile.