⁕ 3 ⁕

The whole room was filled with noises, all of them were busy with their assigned tasks and minding their own businesses. Some were cleaning the room, some were busy checking the schedules and some are preparing the mic, earpieces, and wires. 

The concert is starting soon, and they have to hurry and ready everything before the seven boys— that are now dressed up and already wore their make up; start performing in 10 minutes.

"Jimin-ssi, your attire is ready!" 
The silver haired boy quickly stood up from the swivel chair and rushed towards the dressing room, where the staff place their attires as he then hurriedly wore it with the help of the staff.

After a quick retouch, Namjoon, the leader of her band, held a quick meeting to finalize their choreography.

"Jungkook, after Taehyung's part, you will be standing at Yoongi's side. We will perform a V line so make sure that you wont misalign, okay?" Jungkook nodded.

He turned to Jimin who was playing with his phone, but is a part of a circle in the meeting, he just didn't payed attention. Namjoon immediately felt irritated of his irresponsible act but didn't bother to scold him. He knew it won't work to a hard headed like Jimin. He was doing his work perfectly anyway so, no worries.

"Jimin, when we hit the first chorus, you always stand at the right. You should be at the center. You also have to remember your tempo cause sometimes you're a little bit faster than the beat."
Jimin looked up from Namjoon then payed attention for a moment. He just gave him a simple nod and made himself busy by playing with his phone.

Their leader couldn't do anything but to sigh. He's used to it,  having a conversation with a rude man that he wasn't' sure if it can even speak cause all he could hear, is him answering him a 'yes' or a 'no'. Otherwise he would nod or shake his head.

A very very simple simpleton.

He returned his attention to his members and discussed more about their performance.

~~~

"GOOD job guys! That was a blast!" J-hope, the main dancer of the group, yelled across the room, along with the cheering of the staffs and his embers as well. The congratulated each other and then the 7 boys bid goodbye after a few minutes of resting.

They all went to their dorm, except for Jimin. He was called by Bang pd again. He's tired and worn out but he has no choice but to obey him, or else he'll be severely scolded.

He was slightly sweaty and his legs were weakening but thank goodness he made it to the Big Hit Building. There are still many many staffs but they are lesser than usual since it's near 4 o'clock in the afternoon ; their dismissal.

He went inside the elevator and pushed the button of floor of his destination. After it made a sound, he immediately went to the Bang pd's office, which was still a little bit far from the elevator that he has to run.

When he reached the entrance of his office, he took a deep breath and fixed himself before opening the door. He expected his boss to be at the swivel chair, sitting professionally while putting his feet on the table. But instead, he saw a naïve looking girl, dressed in a pastel pink dress, patiently sitting at the visitor's chair.