⁕ 14 ⁕

C o m f o r t 

"Chaeyoung?" he softly called as he softly knocked on her door. He's worried. She's been locking herself since the afternoon after they went home. She didn't ate anything even if he told her to eat.

She said she's full but he knew better.

"Chaeyoung, you have to eat. You'll hurt yourself." He told her, knocking to the door once again. He waited for her to reply but the silence was killing him.

What if something bad happened?

"Chaeng?" He called once again, not hesitating to open her door this time. His eyes search for her, closing the door behind him.

And there she was at her bed, sitting while leaning on the headboard as she fold her knees. Half of her body was covered with the blanket.

She quickly wiped her tears when she saw Jimin, standing not so far from her bed. 
"W-What are you doing here?" Her voice was hoarse, obviously because she cried. 

His heart ached at the view.

"Hey, you should eat. I made Gimbap just the way you like it." He sweetly asked her, giving her a small smile.

Chaeyoung looked down, sniffing as she wiped he tears.
"I'm not hungry." She told him lowly as she pulled her blanket up, fully covering herself.

Jimin sighed. He walked towards her then sat at the small space beside her. He looked at her through the blanket, hearing her soft sniffs. 

"Why are you crying?" He asked her. He heard her groan but she didn't answered her. He sat properly on the bed, imitating her position. He leaned on the headboard as he puts his hands on his folded knees.

"Don't listen to him. He just talks that way—"
"What he said is true anyway." She said as she sniff again. She came out of the blanket and looked at him with her pinky cheeks and stuffy nose.

"You don't like my cooking don't you?" She wiped her tears.
"Stop lying to me already."

He sighed.
"I liked it, no lie, no—"
"Then why didn't the staffs ate it?"

He stilled. He didn't want to hurt her, but it's true that the staffs doesn't like her a little. The reason why they didn't ate her food.

"They didn't like me Jimin. Because I'm childish and so immature." She wiped her tears with the back of her hands, wetting her cheeks. Jimin couldn't do anything but to listen to her.

He doesn't know what to do to situations like this. One of the reasons why he doesn't like girls.

But he felt the urge, the need to stop her from crying. His heart felt like it was being squeezed every time he looks at her crying. Though she looks cute.

"You... you don't like me too, do you? Because of my attitude" She looked at him, her eyes filled of her tears that were just flowing endlessly. Jimin sighed as he looked at her.

"Come here." He demanded. He saw the hesitation in her eyes but then slowly sat on his lap, facing sideward. Jimin placed a hand on her waist while the other is on her lap.

"Look, those people were just jealous of you." She frowned despite of being a crying mess.
"You're beautiful, you're famous, you wear beautiful and expensive clothes You have things that they don't have."

He brushed her long blonde hair using his fingers.
"You don't need to be perfect. For me, you imperfectly perfect." He smiled ay her widely, telling her that he mean every word he said.

"How can imperfect be perfect?" She asked her titling her to the side. Jimin chuckled.
"It means your imperfections make you perfect." He pinched her nose, giggling at her confuse state.

"Now stop crying. I won't like you if you'll continue crying. You'll look ugly." Jimin playfully said, trying to cheer her up as he wiped fluffy cheeks with his thumb.

Chaeyoung wiped her tears, then she stopped crying, afraid than her Jimin oppa won't like her anymore.
"Does it mean you do like me?" Hope flashed in her eyes as she asked him.

"Yes." Chaeyoung's smile widened.
"Really?!—"
"As a friend though."

Her smile dropped.
"Did you just friend-zoned me?" Jimin threw his held back as he laughed. He can't help it. She's just too funny.

"Yes." He answered truthfully, grinning from ear to ear. Surprisingly, Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders.
"Alright. I'll take that as a compliment." She smiled at him, before she leaving his lap, deciding to just sit beside him.

She compressed herself to Jimin's body as Jimin wrapped his arm at her shoulders, puling her closer. She put her cheeks on his chest as she hugged his waist.

Chaeyoung felt thousand of butterflies in her stomach. Not just butterflies but birds, and fireflies started partying inside her stomach.

She should really see a doctor. This always happen whenever Jimin is near her. Her heart starts beating faster and then she feels butterfly thingies inside her stomach. She's starting to worry that she might have a serious illness.

"Jimin?"
"Hmm?"

She hugged him tighter, burying her face on his chest.
"I wanna cuddle." She shyly muttered against the hard plane of his chest.

She felt Jimin stiffen making her nervous increase. She was about take back what she said when Jimin broke the hug between them as he lie down the bed and covered himself with the blanket.

"Come here." He gestured her using his hands as he spread his arms to her. Chaeyoung excitedly giggled then quickly tucked herself inside the blanket then squeezed herself to Jimin.

She buried her face on the crook of his neck as Jimin hugged her waist. She could smell his manly scent overtop his fancy cologne. It was so addicting that she can't stop herself to inhale it all over again.

"This is just for a moment, okay? You have to eat yet." Jimin told her. She nodded through his neck.
"Promise?" Jimin asked her, raising his pinky on the air.

Chaeyoung smiled as she connects her pinky by his small ones.
"Promise." She looked at him in the eyes then flashed a smile. 

They cuddled that night, enjoying the sound of the silence as they enjoy each togther's company.
This is one of the memory they will treasure forever.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this!
Happy reading! (*
◠ 3 ◠

• 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐞♡•