⁕ 18 ⁕

V  i  s  i  t 

"You can come out now. We're here." He held out his hand to her, waiting for her to step out of the car. Chaeyoung bit her lip and fidget with her paldas again.

Jimin sighed.
"Chaeyoung, you're not meeting my parents. Why are you so nervous?"
She pouted, biting her lips after.

"Come on, go out. My grandma is very kind. She won't eat you, I promise. She cooks delicious cookies too. Come on." He held out his hand once again. Chaeyoung bit her lip for a moment but accepted his hand after.

"You don't have to be nervous. She'll like you." He guided her to come out of the car, lending her some second to fix herself. He closed the door for her and they walked together, holding their hands.

They entered a white fence and all she saw was a garden full of vegetable, flowers and fruits. All of them are very fruitful and ready to harvest.

Their stood an old woman around her 70s holding a broom in her hands, busy sweeping the ground.
"Ma! I'm here!" Jimin shouted, his smile reaching his ears as he began walking faster towards the old lady.

She turned around and then gasped when she saw Jimin. Her face lit up and immediately dropped her brook to hug him.

"My baby Min! You're here!" She welcomed Jimin with a tight hug then placed a quick kiss on his cheeks. Jimin grimaced but let her kiss him anyways.

"Eomma," He smiled after they let go of each other.
Chaeyoung just stood their, watching them awkwardly as she stared on the ceramic surface of the floor. She's too nervous to even smile at her.

"I missed you so much my baby boy. Who's this pretty girl with you?" The old lady walked closer to her then held both of her hands as if they already knew each other.
"What your name, dear?" She gave her a warm smile.

Chaeyoung smiled back thought she almost ran away in nervousness.
"I-I'm Park Chaeyoung, ma'am. Nice to meet you." She was about to bow to her but the old lady hugged her suddenly making her stun on her feet. She awkwardly hugged her back.

She won't deny that she felt a relief in her warmth. She felt a familiar feeling whenever her mother would hug her in the past when they would still each other everyday. It's the first time since she became an idol, she ever felt this warmth. A warmth of a mother's hug.

"Call me eomma or ma, darling. It's much more proper." She gently caressed her cheeks with her wrinkled hands, touching them in the most gently way that she can't help but to tear to the warmth forming inside her heart.

She let go of her then turned around to look at Jimin who looked amused of them, 
"Is she your girlfriend, Min?"

Jimin shook his head then walked towards her and swung his arms around her neck.
"No." Her grandmother frowned.
"Why not? I thought she was your wife." She hugged her closer to her as if she's truly her own. She gently brushed her hair with her wrinkled hands, that brang a warm feeling in her heart once again.

Jimin frowned back.
"You're scaring her, ma. We're just friends. She's a co-worker." Jimin walked towards her grandmother and softly pulled Chaeyoung to him, possessively.

"Oh, you've really grown up baby Min. You're so handsome too!" Her mother went towards him again and softly caressed his cheeks. But Jimin's face became blank.

"Seriously, ma. Stop calling me that. Can't you see I'm already 26? I'm already too old for that nickname." He rolled his eyes but her grandma is persistent. She shook her head.
"No way. It's my endearment for you."