⁕ 7 ⁕

f i r s t    d a y    w i t h    J i m i n 

Picking up her bags, Chaeyoung assured that she brought all her things including all her files and self products. YG sajangnim said she should hurry before the proclamation of the lockdown starts.

Living with Jimin is like living in a heaven and in hell. She was sure that he'll be a snob for his whole life but then on the other side, she'll get the opportunity to live with his long time crush, the moment she awaited for her whole life.

She shouldn't waste opportunity like this. Girls would even kill just to live with the one and only Park Jimin. She's one hella lucky.

"Miss Rosé, please get inside. I'll take care of your bags." the driver took the bags from her hands and gestured her to the car door She smiled in delight and let him take care of her things while she entered the car and sat comfortably.

~~~

"Make yourself comfortable Miss Rosé. Sir Jimin maybe taking a bath for now." She roamed her eyes around the big compartment. This isn't a compartment at all, this is a freaking castle!

"This house is surrounded with CCTVs so you won't have to worry about the security. This is place is also not popular so fans, sasaengs and such won't know you live here. If it ever happens, you can press the button right here and the security will rescue you right away." the driver explained.

"Here's your key. I hope your stay is worth it. Stay safe Miss Rosé and good luck to your collaboration." the driver handed her a key chain before leaving.

After the door closed, she heaved a deep sigh before exploring the whole room with her eyes. It's really really big. She just hope she won't get lost.

~~~

She was arranging her things at her room when she heard a knock from the door. She immediately dropped everything she was holding and went to the door.

Jimin dressed in pajamas welcomed her sight.

"How'd you know this was your room?" Jimin asked her. She pointed the sign at the right portion of the door.

"My name was printed and I told YG sajangnim to paint my room the correct baby pink so..." she shrugged while Jimin simply nodded.

He entered the room without any word, passing her like she was just a statue making her bite her lips. He lay on the bed comfortably, his legs on the floor and his arms as his pillow.

Chaeyoung let him do his thing while she continue fixing her things. A huge silence covered them after that. Chaeyoung was making herself busy, feeling nervous by his presence but Jimin was laying on the bed, eyes closed with the same position.

"Do you know how to cook?" he asked out of nowhere.

I thought he was asleep

"U-um kinda. Why?" Jimin opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Cook lunch for me. I'm hungry." He told her with his eyes half-opened. She hesitated to answer him. She can cook but not that expert. She could only cook omelet and fried rice! 

"W-What do you want to eat?" Jimin sat up then put his hands on his legs and put his head on hin hands, as if he was thinking.

"I want some soup. 삼계탕 (Ginseng Chicken Soup), how about that?" he asked her. 

Oh no...

A/N: 
Are you enjoying it so far?

• 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐞♡•