⁕ 11 ⁕

[ no title ]
[beware for misspelled words]

"Jimin-ah! Good morning!" Chaeyoung cheerfully greeted him as he yawned, still feeling sleepy. If not because of his annoying alarm clock that won't stop screaming so early in the morning, he would've been still peacefully sleeping on his bed. But he has life, so he has no choice but to wake up early.

"Hmmm." He hummed at her while he slowly sat on the stool, lazily reaching for the box of milk beside him. Chaeyoung just grinned at him, turned her back then did her business. A quiet moment after that, a bubbling of oil was heard.

He stilled at his chair then looked up to the cheerful girl with a kitted eyebrows.

"You're cooking?" he asked her. She looked at him again, wearing the same smile as she excitedly nodded her head.

"So this means I'm going to die again?" he told her in a mocking voice. Chaeyoung pouted cutely.

"But I promised you that I'll cook fried rice for breakfast. And you promised me that you'll eat it. We even did a pinky swear." The little girl pouted sadly as she showed him her pinky, wiggling it to the air.

Jimin frustratingly sighed as he ran his hands to his hair. He glared at the girl but she just smiled at him. She even showed him the spatula she's holding while wiggling her eyebrows.

Jimin silently groaned. Why did he even agreed to this?

With a sigh, he reluctantly stood up on the stool and went to her. Chaeyoung giggled excitedly as she looked at him coming over, bouncing on her feet.

"Yey!" she exclaimed but he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. Continue whatever you're doing." He sat on the stool, just behind her as he watched how she grinned then continued stirring the spices in the pan.

He just sat their watching her doing everything. Whenever their eyes meet, she would sweetly smile at him. His heart would immediately beat faster, but he intend to ignore it, rolling his eyes on her instead.

After she sliced the pork meat in small cubes, she placed it at the bowl then thoroughly washed it with water. She lowered the fire then proceeded putting the wet meat over the hot, bubbling oil.

Some of them made contact with her hands that made her quickly withdraw her hands away from the pan.

"Oww..." Worry consumed his body when she saw her winced in pain, holding her finger and gently caressing it.

"Careful with the oil. You don't want to burn your finger again don't you? It's not even healed yet." He scolded her then she nodded at him and continued pouring the rest of the meat.

"Jimin the oil is jumping. I can't pour them all." She whined a she pouted her lips, pointing at the pan.

He rolled his eyes again then went towards her and took the container from her hands. He poured everything on the pan without any precautions resulting his finger to burn from the hot oil.

He cursed under his breath then blew his finger, trying to soothe the pain. Chaeyoung on the other hand is laughing her ass off, holding at the cold surface of the kitchen table for her dear life. She looked at him, the pinkish color spreading to her face.

"Too confident are we?" she shook her head laughing at him.

~~~

"And this is my legendary fried rice with omelet, Rosiee fried rice. Charan!" she opened the lid of the bowl and a fragrant smell of the spices and the well-cooked meat immediately entered his nostrils. He nearly drooled because of the delicious smell of the dish.