⁕ 15 ⁕

T r i p   t o   B u s a n

"Jimin-ah~" Chaeyoung whined as she stomped her feet while her mouth formed into a cute pout. Jimin looked at her with his knitted eyebrows, obviously annoyed at her already.

"Don't you 'Jimin-ah' me. Go ahead and change before we become late. Don't be such a brat Chaeyoung." He glared at her as he scolds her. Chaeyoung looked down, her shoulders dropped as she pouted sadly.

"But I don't want to go there. It's boring!" She angrily bounce herself at the couch as she put the fluffy cushion on her lap then squeezed it tightly. She glared at the wall, still persistent to go with Jimin.

She heard Jimin sighed behind her.
"My hyungs are there. Including Jungkook." Her ears flapped when she heard it.

"Really? Jungkook?! Wait, just 10 minutes!" She excitedly sat up from the couch, throwing the pillow away. But before she could even take a step, Jimin's voice stopped her.

"I just mentioned his name and you're this giddy? You're that excited to see him?" Jimin gave her a mad look, raising an eyebrow at her. She smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah. It's been a while since I saw him. I miss that boy." She reasoned out, pouting cutely at Jimin. Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"You don't even miss me."
"But I see you everyday."
"Still, you should miss me too."

 She looked at him in disbelief. He's being weird.
She saw Jimin roll his eyes that made her pout even more.

"Just admit that you like him." He said as he blankly looked at the wall beside him. She could almost hear the jealousy in his voice but she ignored it. Why would he be jealous? Park Jimin doesn't feel jealousness.

Her brows furrowed. Of course she likes him. He's like a younger brother to her.
"I do. Why? Is there a problem with that?" She raised an eyebrow, completely confused at his question.

He looked at her in disbelief, as if he didn't expect her reply. 
"Really? You'll throw that in my face?" He raised his eyebrows and she couldn't do anything but to nod. What's wrong with liking Jungkook?

"Then just like him instead. It looks like you like him more than you like me." He rolled his eyes before turning his back at her.

"Jiminnn~"

~~~

"Yeyy! Busan! Busan! Busan!" Chaeyoung cheered as she looked at the view through the window. Jimin secretly smiled at her adorable actions. Her innocence were just overflowing.

"Jiminnn! This is your birthplace right?! You and Jungkook? You should tour me here, please Jimin~" She whined pouting at him cutely, showing charms he sure can't resist.

"Okay, okay. If and only if you behave well and do your best to our MV making." Chaeyoung nodded eagerly as she smiled widely. Jimin smiled too.

"I promise."
"Good."

~~~

"Namjoon oppa! Jungkook!" Jimin curse under his breath when Chaeyoung clumsily ran towards them, leaving her sandals at the shore.

"Chaeyoung! It's been a while!" Namjoon walked towards her and ruffled her hair instead. The protocols are strict, they can't get close to random people.

"Hey noona." Jungkook just waved his hands to Chaeyoung. Jimin smirked internally.
Good boy Jungkook.

"Just call me Chaeng Jungkook." Chaeyoung suggested politely making Jungkook smile shyly as he scratch his non-itchy nape.
"Alright, if you say so." Jungkook looked at him as he told her, as if asking his permission.

Jimin glared at him, warning Jungkook at the same time. But the simpleton stuck his tongue out to him as he gave him a teasing look. 
"You—"
"Jimin! Let's go!" Chaeyoung dragged him before he could take a step towards Jungkook, pulling him towards their cottage. He has no choice but to let her drag him.

~~~

"Jimin, you said we'll swim together. You can't just break your promise." Chaeyoung told him sadly as she looked down on the floor. He promised her many things they'll do once they get here so she won't get bored. He can't just break those.

"Chaeng, it'll be just for a few hours. I have to attend that meeting so you won't have too. I can't let you get tired." He sweetly told her as he gently brush her soft, straight hair.

"But you'll come back early okay?" She pouted sadly begging her through her eyes. Jimin sighed.
"I promise. Play with my hyungs first, alright? If you'll behave, I'll bring you tomorrow to visit my grandma. Is that a deal?"

Chaeyoung's face brightened.
"Yes! Yes! I promise." She hugged him suddenly that made him chuckle. He hugged her back, wrapping his arms to her tiny waist.

"Don't wear swimsuits until I come back."
"Awww, how can I swim?"
"Don't swim."
"But isn't that the main purpose of going here?"
"We'll swim together."

Jimin broke the hug between them.
"Promise me Chaeyoung. No swimwear until I come back." He told her, giving her a stern look. She looked down.

"Okay." She said as she pouted.
"Don't be sad. I'll accompany you later." Chaeyoung looked up as she smiled widely.

She suddenly tiptoed and kissed him on the cheeks that made him stunned. He felt heat rushing to his whole face as he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Bye bye Jimin." Chaeyoung giggly as she bid goodbye turning around after. He watched her as she walked away, giggling and squealing quietly.

A/N:
I was inactive again, sorry!! T-T

I know this was a bit boring but I promise to make next chapters better.

We're close to 3K reads, yehey! 🎉🥳
Congratulations to us twinklers! ✨✨

Mommy twinkle loves you so muchhh! ❤💜

• 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐞♡•