⁕ 32 ⁕

C on f i r m a t i o n 

[ long time no see pips <(^-^)> ]

Chaeyoung was completely devasted about everything she heard. She didn't want to believe all those because she saw it with her own two eyes on how sincere Jimin is whenever he's with her.

She's thinking that maybe Jennie just said that out of pure anger, or maybe because she want to make her leave Jimin's side.

But with that, her heart remained doubtful of everything. What if it's true? What will she do?

That question alone brought a painful beating in her heart. It hurts to think that Jimin just did all that because a camera is looking at them and not because he truly wanted to be her. It hurts because everything she showed was pure and real. It came from the deepest part of her heart.

She did not hope for Jimin to love her back. All she wanted was to be with him, spend time with him, and experience to be taken care by him. She was contented to love him alone.

But when he showed his motives, she happily took it, and loved him even more. She was happiest when she was theonly one loving, what more if Jimin gave her love back at her?

All of their memories was precious to her. Their first meeting, first talks, first kiss, first dates, and first 'I love yous'. She 's used to doing things with him, and now, after she heard about what he did, she did not know how to start again of those were true.

Wiping her tears, she sttod up from her bed and grabbed her bag. She swung it on her shoulders as she ran outside the door. She did not care even if it's already late at night. She has to go and talk to him so she can be enlightened about everything.

She sneaked out to the gate without the guards noticing her. They were asleep and did not even noticed a thing. Probaly because it's 12:00 in the midnight.

Thankfully, there was still a taxy at this time. She called out a taxi and immediately went in before a fan could see her.

"Where to, ma'am?" The driver asked her as he looked at her through the mirror. She sniffed and looked outside as she answered him.

"Paramount Building, Street 24." She answered without looking. It was where Jimin's dorm is. The car immediately started moving. The more it fastened, the more her heart beat quickened.

They passed by the Big Hit building. It was closed already. The light for the ground floor, up to the last floor was dark because it was already late.

But then her eyes caugh the light coming from a room, 3 stories from the ground floor. 

Someone's inside the 4th floor? That's were Jimin's rehearsal room is.

Her heart quickned and fear surge inside her body. 
What if someone broke in and stole their things? What if a spy from a rival company was trying to steal their compositons or whatsoever?

"S-Stop here, s-sir." She told the driver.  The driver was confused but the car immediately stopped and she got out with a rush.

She quickly handed her money to the driver and made her way inside the building. The main entrance was locked, obviously, so she entered through the exit door.

The whole surrounding was dark, and it's giving her chills. It looks scarry and creepy as she walks. All she could hear was the sound of her heels clicking against the floor. She's overthinking that someone might grab her feet and drag her.

She used the stairs to go to the 4th floor. It was very tiring since she was wearing heels but she didn't care. This company might be at risk if someone really is invading here.