⁕ 5 ⁕

-unedited

"If I'd honestly describe you right now, you look like a damn turtle. Seriously Chaeyoung we're not going to a movie theatre or something, it's a ball! A freaking ball! Why would you wear that damn turtle neck shirt?!" Jennie gave her a disbelief look making her pout and looked at herself at the body mirror.

"But it's cute unnie." she looked at her with an innocent look with a pout. Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance and pulled her inside the closet. She helped her pick a one nice dress that can fit her style. 

"How about this?" Jennie hanged the dress up high to the air for her to examine her but the damn girl just shrugged her shoulders at her. Since there was no other choice, she decided to make her wear it.

Chaeyoung followed what she said and quickly wore the dress Jennie gave to her. The dress was tight fitted making her small waist appreciated. It's a tube type of dress that reaches her mid-thigh. It wasn't so fashionable and was ignored by many but since Chaeyoung is wearing it, it looks like it was designed by a professional artist.

"Wow! Look at that! See? You look like Belle." Jennie smile at her while she look at herself at the mirror, making some small adjustments.

Just in time, her other members barged inside the room while also in their elegant gowns. Jisoo's dress was colored green, Lisa's was blue, Jennie was red, and Chaeyoung was yellow.

Their manager called them to enter the car cause they will be late anytime soon. They wore a slight makeup, just to make themselves look natural and not pale. 

When Chaeyoung was about to step outside the door, she was suddenly got slapped at the butt, hard. She turned to the behind her, which was Jennie with a wide eye. Jennie just smirked at her, amusement dancing to her eyes.

"What was that for?" she asked her in shockness. Jennie's smirk widened as she leaned down to her ear to whisper something.

"It's for goodluck. I know you'll be with Jimin tonight." Jennie gave her a wink at the end. Before she could even say something to her, their manager shouted again. She sighed before taking her steps toward their van.

~~~

When they arrived at the reception, they was all welcomed by the flash of the camera lights and some reporters. They was instructed to stay still for a moment to take a picture so they stood beside each other and did some poses.

They look like 4 queens because of what they did. They were adored with many fanboys and by boy K-pop idols secretly. Especially Jisoo, she was know by the 'Oppa Collector' of their group.

After a little interview, the staffs instructed them to go inside the hall. The hall was big and is very strict when it comes to security. Kpop idols can talk to each other without getting a scandal since reporters, Dispatch and such isn't allowed to enter. 

All of her members separated ways to a condition that they will meet each other at 9:00 p.m.. Chaeyoung immediately looked for BTS group, especially Jungkook. She promised him to be her acquaintance after all. 

When she reached the hallway not so far from the tables and chair, she saw Jungkook leaning at the wall under the dim light while burying his hands under his pocket.