Chapter 56: Abba

100k reads??? I can't explain how happy I am you're reading and enjoying my fic!!
As a reward, here's the next chapter!

19th December 1977
Rosalind, Sophia and Lydia were making themselves ready for the schools out party in the Ravenclaw common room. Sophia was styling Rosalind's hair while Rosalind did her own makeup. Lydia was standing in front of her wardrobe, hating everything she owned.

"I don't know. Maybe I should stay here." she sighed as she took out a skirt and looked at it. "You're coming with us, you can borrow something from me if you want." Sophia said. Lydia shrugged before sitting down on her bed. She groaned loudly. Sophia laughed and shook her head.

Rosalind's hair and make up was done and she only had to put on the dress she had chosen last night. It was a dress that if Walburga saw it, she would hex Rosalind into the next century. It was a short, dark green dress with thin straps. She wore a pair of black heels to it. Lydia borrowed a red dress from Sophia. It had a v neckline and went just over her bum.

Sophia wore a black, mini skirt and a dark green tank top. "Want to start a little early?" Rosalind asked as she took out a bottle of fire whiskey. It was the bottle she got a random man to buy her when she was in Hogsmeade with Regulus. Sophia smiled when she saw it.

"Absolutely."

They drank a little, they were still very conscious and not very tipsy. It was the right amount before a party.  "Let's get pissed!" Sophia shouted as they made their way out their dorm. "That's tonight's motto." Rosalind said and they laughed as they walked out of the common room. They continued to walk up a bunch of stairs until they made it to the common room.

They came up to the portrait of the Ravenclaw common room. "What can't talk but will reply when spoken to?" the riddle asked.

Rosalind and Sophia stood there clueless, having no idea what to answer. "An echo." Lydia answered and the portrait opened. "How did you know that?" Rosalind asked. "Your second house is Ravenclaw, that's for sure."

"Wait for us!" somebody shouted and the three of them turned around to see Regulus, Evan and Barty running up the stairs. As they reached them Evan put his arm around Sophia and they walked in. Barty walked behind them with a disappointed smile resting on his lips. Rosalind looked Regulus up and down as he reached her.

He was standing in front of her. Regulus was attractive. He had a shirt that was halfway buttoned and dress pants. "You're fancy." Rosalind said as they walked into the common room.

"You've dressed up as well." he said, gesturing at her dress. "I know your mother would go mad if she knew what her precious son's fiancé was doing." Rosalind chuckled.

"Well her precious son is doing the same things." Regulus said and Rosalind stopped as they reached the common room. "Dressing up in a short dress?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.

"You never fail to amuse me." she continued and touched his arm with a light laugh. Regulus felt a blush creep up his cheeks. "You know what I meant."

"No, please enlighten me." Rosalind said as they stopped next to a wall in the corner of the room. They were not joining the party quite yet.

"Oh, really?" Regulus leaned against the wall as he looked down at Rosalind. "For one I'm getting pissed with mudbloods." he started as he held up one finger. "So dangerous." Rosalind snorted at him which made Regulus roll his eyes.

"We all know she wouldn't like it one bit." Regulus defended himself and stopped leaning against the wall. "I'm smoking after curfew, and in Hogsmeade during a school visit. I'm banned from Hogsmeade." he continued. "I had detention just until this week."