Chapter 43: Spin the Bottle

Rosalind was in her dormitory with Sophia and Lydia. They were about to go over to Regulus and his friend's' dormitory to drink fire whiskey with them and their friends. Which still seemed unlikely to Rosalind. She wasn't going to lie, she was a bit nervous. She kept asking herself why she agreed to do this.

They said to meet there directly after dinner but they were like an hour late. Rosalind had been going back and forth between staying and going.

But now they were on their way. They got up to the common room to see some younger students studying. "They are good students." Lydia said. "Yeah, unlike us that are going to break the school rules in about two minutes." Sophia said with a laugh.

"Should we still do it?" Rosalind said and turned around. "We are not going to pressure you into anything but let me ask you one question, so if you don't go, they will all know and won't Regulus see you as a coward?" Sophia said.

"Merlin, you're right. Let's show him who's the best." Rosalind said enthusiastically. Sophia and Lydia laughed at her as she started walking really fast to their dormitory.

When they got there, Rosalind opened the door without knocking. "There you are." Audrey said with a smile while walking towards Rosalind. Stumbling as she went. "I thought you wouldn't co-come." she said with a smile.

"Well, here we are." Rosalind said awkwardly. She did not know what to do so she just stood still at her spot without moving.

Lydia and Sophia were no longer behind her, they were talking to Hazel. Audrey had her blonde long hair in a ponytail. As she left Rosalind saw it swaying.

She stood still for what felt like an eternity watching the others. Regulus was laughing with Audrey. She was touching his arm. Wait. She was touching his arm! She likes him, she is flirting. Regulus flirted back. She saw it.

Why was she burning with anger. There was nothing between her and Regulus. If he wanted to date Audrey he could. She saw how Evan took shot after shot. He seemed to notice her too. "Oi, Rosalind." he exclaimed. She walked over to him unsurely. "Here take this." he said and handed her a shot glass.

She looked at it unsurely. Then without any seconds thoughts downed the shot. "It bu-urns." Rosalind said and coughed mid sentence.

"Isn't it nice?" Evan continued with a smile. "Kinda." Rosalind said and nodded along. "Give me another one."

"Who are those guys?" Rosalind asked and pointed towards to guys she didn't really remember from anywhere.

"The blonde one is Audrey's boyfriend. No- I mean Hazel's boyfriend." Evan said. Why did Rosalind's heartbeat skip a beat when he said Audrey had a boyfriend. "His name is Jackson but we call him Jack or Jacky." Evan said and smiled.

Then Rosalind walked away before Evan could introduce the other guy."Hey Rosalind!" Sophia shouted as she was jumping to the music. She was holding a cup of fire whiskey. "Can I?" Rosalind asked and gestured to the cup. Sophia nodded. Rosalind felt like she needed a lot more alcohol in her system before she could let loose.

She took the cup and drank all of it. "Yeah I need more." she mumbled and took the cup and went towards the table with the fire whiskey. When she saw that Regulus and Audrey stood there her mood slightly changed. But she could drown those emotions with alcohol. So she filled her cup and drank it all. Then did it again and again and again.

"Woah, slow down, Bulstrode." Regulus said and took the cup from her. "You need water or pumpkin juice too." he said and poured another cup with water. "Bye do I need water." Rosalind asked with a frown.