Part 21.2

This part takes place at part 21 but this is the view of Hisashi and Kirshima. -BladeMaster122

_______

It took so long but they finally got info of where Deku and Bakugo where at this whole time Hisashi would go back and forwards in a room as for Kirshima he would try to sneak out his classmates caught him many times.

All Might met up with Hisashi and gave him an ear piece to talk to him in case he needed help with anything before they knew it they were at an old warehouse Aoyama finally spilled the beans to the hideout Hisashi closed his eyes then with his fire breath he used smoke to block out the sight of those in the warehouse Kirshima used his Harding to blast the door down Hisashi steps in hearing a buzz on his ear piece he answers.

"What do you need All Might?" All Might spoke on his end "what do you see Hisashi?" he was going to answer him but knifes where flying at him. Kirshima used his Harding to block the knifes Hisashi was tackled to the ground Toga was talking to him Kirshima went to help only for someone to pull out a gun at him Simon was staring at him.

"I wouldn't if you want to keep your boyfriend alive." Pissed Kirshima holds his hands up "Where are they?" Simon chuckles and looks back at Toga and Hisashi "My first crush who would have thought you would end up having a cute boy with an ugly woman." Hisashi used his legs to move Toga up and kick her away "Where is my son you bitch!" Toga laughs again "it don't matter I took something away from him something big." Toga licks her lips Hisashi had a sick feeling "what are you talking about?" Toga just grins at him. " He is no longer a little boy either one of them." It hit Hisashi and Kirshima both this bitch had rapped Deku and Bakugo.

Kirshima wanted to throw up Hisashi was shocked how could she? he rips off his locket from her He just lost it with his fire breath he put more of the area on fire "Your stupid you're more likely to kill those boys doing that!" Simon yells Kirshima saw his chance and tackles Simon to the ground. Throwing the gun in the flames "Where are they!?" The fire was getting too much Toga jumps out of an open window. She gets away all that mattered was Simon right now. Hisashi got close and steps on his hand hard trying to break it.

"Not going to ask again where they are at!?" Simon spits in Hisashi's face and Hisashi steps on him harder "I SHOULD HAVE KILLED THE BRAT WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!!" he points to a nearby door showing where Deku and Bakugo where at Hisashi whistle's letting the other heroes know it's okay to come in with cops they hand cuff Simon and drag him out Hisashi and Kirshima both check out the room nearby after the fire was put out.

They look through the first few cells they didn't have much luck finding them but kept looking some of the way the cells looked where awful had a chill sent down Kirshima's back he was really worried about Bakugo but they just had to be here they were about to give up when the heard something rattle and a few sobs where heard just like how they got in the warehouse Kirshima used his Harding to break the door the both of them walk in.

Only to wish they didn't both Deku and Bakugo were beaten pale and looked rough Kirshima rushed in to be by Bakugo's side "Baby you, okay?" He says worried Hisashi ran over to Deku he was on Bakugo's lap Hisashi removed him from his lap and hold on to him.

"Dad, I lost the locket you gave me Toga was wearing it." Hisashi shook his head and pulls the locket back out of his pocket and places it back on Deku the poor boy hugs onto him "Dad I want to go home." Hisashi knew he did Bakugo most likely want out of here too he looks back at Bakugo and Kirshima.

Deku placed his head on his dad's chest Hisashi touched his hair and pulled him close both boys looked sick they were so pale Hisashi kissed the top of his head "Dad T-Toga s-she..." Hisashi hugged Deku back "I know what she did to you both and I am so sorry." Hisashi "Dad I don't feel good." Deku tells him without thinking Hisashi placed his hand on Deku's forehead he was burning up.

Hisashi looks at Bakugo who also looked sick. Hisashi and Kirshima did what they could to keep Bakugo and Deku calm finally the heroes got someone to remove the chains they were both hooked up to. But getting them out wasn't easy Hisashi looks at his son and try to cheer him up. "Your friend Bakugo hits hard."  He saw Deku lightly smile showing new scars that will match his old ones "Is Eri okay?" Hisashi nods "She is fine worried about you and so is Uraraka."  Deku nods and slowly laughs he was about to fall down Hisashi holds him a little tighter "He does hit hard." Then Hisashi saw his son close his eyes something wasn't right.

Kirshima was helping Bakugo out "Babe you need to rest you and Midoriya look rough I..." Bakugo cuts him off I am fine shitty hair I have gotten hurt before."  Kirshima wraps his arm around Bakugo "That was before we started dating besides your folks are worried about you." He saw Bakugo smirk and then grab onto a nearby wall he throws up blood in his vomit something was really wrong. Bakugo looks as he was puking his guts out "Those Damn villains poisoned us!" The both of them then saw Bakugo black out which means Bakugo and Deku could still die in the end.

Per medic's showed up Deku and Bakugo where finally heading to the hospital. The heard shouts and finally Hawks caught up he was dragging Toga with him Kirshima was pissed he walks up to her and with thinking and with his Harding he punched her in the face "You bitch how could you!" Toga grabs unto her bloody dripping nose and smiles at him with her togue "It was fun I would do it again good luck getting their ankle bracelets off it's part of the reason why Deku baby is so sick." She laughs it set a chill down Hisashi's back.

Izuku is a really good kid he should have never gone through this Kirshima wanted to punch Toga again to get her to shut up, but Hisashi stopped him then tears fell down Kirshima's face the fact she did something so nasty to Bakugo made him feel sick "You're going to get yours's you are a sick crazy bitch you raped two sixteen-year-old boys!" Once again Toga laughed "There not boys anymore they are men get over it I got to him before your faggot ass did!" Kirshima locks his hands in fists Hisashi holds onto him tighter "She is not worth it she can't hurt them anymore all we can do now is be there for them now."

Kirshima was still upset but he was right he needed to get to the hospital to be by Bakugo's side.