Part 3

The holidays came up really fast Eri was in full mood on what she wanted Deku tried to keep a smile for her, but it was hard. Eri was first to wake up for the holidays she ran in Deku's room and was jumping on his bed to wake him up "come on Izu!!"

it took a bit, but Deku stirs out of bed checking under his pillow for that note he felt relief when he felt it, he got out of his room and Eri was waking his mother up.

Eri was not quite use to calling Inko mom all the way just yet "Inko wake up!" She runs out of her room Inko comes out meeting her son in the hallway she yawns and rubs her eyes looks at her son "morning Izuku." Deku just nods the both of them find Eri in the living room ready to open her present there was two for her and two for Deku.

Eri was smiling ear to ear Inko lets her open hers first the first present she opened had a baby doll in it she jumps up in down "I love it oh thank you Inko!!" She already wanted to play it and open her other gift not before Deku opened his first one whatever it was it felt soft, he takes the wrapping off and sees a yellow scarf he looks at his mom and Eri.

His mother had a huge smile on her face "do you like it? Me and Eri put a lot of work in it that scarf is for your hero outfit it was Eri's idea." his mother says with a smile Eri nods "to keep you warm when you wear your hero outfit do you like it?" Deku nods "yeah I like it." Eri had a huge smile her other gift was a pair of All Might Pj's Deku got a matching pair that was something he got from his mother each year.

After that Inko made breakfast Eri played with her new toy Deku went and put his scarf on his bed and sighs to himself *you shouldn't have made that for me I am useless. * that's all he could think about looked like his mom put hours into it just like when she made his hero outfit for him soon it wouldn't matter. "Izuku Eri breakfast." Hearing his mother got him out of his thought.

He wasn't all hungry he hasn't been eating much but he tries for his mother and Eri his mom made pancakes Eri had a mouth full "this is good Izu try some!" Deku don't reply he got himself one pancake and ate it softly his mother saw it. "Izuku is something wrong?" Deku shook his head "it's fine." he took another bite. He felt sick to his stomach he ran off about to throw up Eri follows him to the bathroom Deku was throwing up everything he just ate made his mother worry more.

She ran into the bathroom her son was still throwing up Eri had her hand on his back rubbing it. The more Deku threw up the sicker he felt finally he stopped throwing up and cleans his spit from his chin. Inko puts her hand to his forehead his head was really warm.

"Izuku, I think you're running a fever sweetheart." Deku felt sick enough it didn't matter the three of them walk out of the bathroom Inko finds a blanket nearby and wraps it around her son. She led him to his room making him lay down in his bed. This was just a sign of his trauma Inko was warned about this his body got use to the suffering from Simon that it made him sick. Deku closes his eyes and fell asleep all Inko could think about *please let my son sleep without a nightmare. *

She kissed his forehead, and she leaves his room she closed his door but left a crack of it opened if her son wasn't better by morning, she was going to take him to a doctor. Eri pulls on her sleeve "is he going to be, okay?" Inko looks at her and smiles "yeah he'll be fine just needs some sleep is all how about you go play with your doll." Eri grins and heads to her room to play.

Inko went to the living room to find a doctor's office in case Izuku was feeling worse later she could call someone she looked all over for then the doorbell ringed *what now?* was all Inko could think about so she went to see who was at the door it was Uraraka, and she had a gift in her hand must have been for Izuku.

Inko opened the door there was snow all over her she shook off her boots from the snow she looked up and saw Inko "oh, hey Inko is Izuku home I got something for him?" Inko nods yes "But he is asleep he is not feeling well right now." Uraraka frowns "That's too bad maybe I can give this to him another time."  Inko shook her head "no its fine I can give it to him when he wakes up." Uraraka hands the gift to her and let out a smile "it's a bracelet it matches the one I have." She rolls her sleeve down showing a pink bracelet and at the bottom a heart in half.

"Deku has the other half." Uraraka explains "oh I see." Inko replies after words Uraraka left Inko closed the door she looked at the little gift and set it by the table heading into Deku's bedroom she went to the living room and watched tv.

______

Deku started to stir about two hours later he rubs his tired eyes he felt a little better get out of his room and saw his mom and Eri watching cartoons on the tv he turned to the right and saw a little box that was wrapped he also a note on it.

*Little something from me Deku I have a match to it happy holidays. * -Uraraka

Deku opened the box seeing a light green bracelet with a heart in half on the bottom of it he smiles. Then puts it on his wrist he went back in his room to lay back down. Also pulled his cellphone out to text Uraraka and to tell her thank you.

*Just got the gift thank you and sorry I wasn't awake when you stopped by, I haven't been feeling well. *

Deku looked down out the bracelet and, in the heart, it read Uraraka on hers must say Deku or Izuku on it his phone buzzed.

*Glad you got it do you like it? and its okay. *

Deku reads the note and sighs he texts back.

*It's nice thanks. *

He places his phone down it buzzed again he did not really care then looks out his window to watch snow falling down.