Part 17

"Hey dad I am in the dorm rooms how are you and Eri?" Deku asks over the phone. "Izuku Eri got into a fight today and..." Deku cuts him off "She did what!? Put her on the phone I want to speak to her." "Son another kid was picking on her I think she is being bullied."

Deku holds tight to the phone "Eri is being bullied a sweet little girl like her is being bullied!?" Hisashi sighs on his end "You still want to speak to her?" Deku sighs "yeah put her on the phone." Deku rubs his tired eyes it made him wonder how long she was being bullied Deku could hear on the phone like someone was crying. "Eri are you okay?"

He then heard sobs on the other end "No Izu I got mad at that kid from school am I evil?" Deku shook his head "Why do you think your evil back when we were saving you without your help I would have been killed by Overhaul if you didn't help me."

Eri still cried during the phone call Deku wished he can give her a hug "No Eri I think you're the sweetest person I have ever met I knew that the first time we met in that ally way." Deku heard another sniff "you really think that, Izu?" Deku loosens up his grip on the phone "yes I really mean that and if it makes you feel a little better, I have been bullied through school to." Hearing that shocked Eri why him he is so nice "Izu you're not being bullied now too right?"

took a second for Deku to answer her "yeah Bakugo was my bully for a while." That surprised Eri even more yes Bakugo is a loudmouth jerk sometimes but she never though he was a bully. "Yeah, its true Eri I still get it sometimes from him still now try hard to not let the kids at your school get to you okay." Eri's sniffs went away "your right Izu I will do better in the morning."

Deku smiles "you got this Eri put dad back on the phone if you would, okay?" So Eri does she put Hisashi back on the line "I don't know what you told her, but she is in a good mood now." Once again Deku rubs his tired eyes "I'm going to go I have some homework of my own and I am tired okay." Hisashi understood and hung up the phone after all Izuku is a high school kid after all.

_____

"Do you have intel about our targets UA spy?" The spy smirks "yeah of course I do I want the money after all and to get my family off the hook of course besides I rather be top of the class anyways Tomura you have my word both targets will be out and about a week and a half from today on the last day of winter should be your all's chance to go for it."

Tomura smirks over the phone at least he has some good news for Simon who threaten to leave if they took so long getting his subject. "I do want know one thing why you are helping Simon for anyways Tomura?" The spy asks, "It's part of the plan to make a prefect weapon the time we are done those dumb heroes won't know what happened." The spy nods "one more thing before I go what is your plan with Bakugo and Midoriya anyways I know you want them both but for the weapon why though?" Tomura was getting annoyed with the spy's stupid ass questions but if he wanted this to work the spy had to know "we plan on sticking each a piece of their spines with a machine that Simon is building to make our weapon now you done?"

What they had planned for Deku and Bakugo made the spy a little sick but, in the end, it's there problem not the spy's "Tomura start forming up a plan those two won't know what happened Tomura had an evil grin "I like the way you think kid I will see you around Yuga Aoyama." The two of them part ways Aoyama had class later that day and didn't want to get people to figure out what was going on.

In a way Aoyama was kind of mad the two that Tomura was after both had love lives something he knows he will never have plus mad at the power Deku has he envy them both to no end and couldn't stand Bakugo's loud mouth half the time but he didn't care all the bad stuff that has happened at UA was his fault anyways it was his idea for them to send a copy of Simon. In the end that was what killed Inko, but it did what Aoyama wanted them to do anyways because he was doing this all not only to keep his folks safe but to build himself top of their class too.

He'll no longer have to deal with Deku's annoying quirk waking him up next-door either-or Bakugo's loud annoying booms the sooner those two where gone the better he will be he slowly walks with a smirk across his face about what is soon to happen.

_____

Writers note this is a short chapter I know but it leads to a big plot point in my choice ever wonder how Tomura and the others he is with knew about Simon well you all know now *evil laughs* -BladeMaster122.