Part 18

Tomura had made a deal with Simon for them to get their hands on Deku and a chance to get Bakugo they had him once before and would still have him it wasn't for All Might and all those damn heroes.

"I can't wait to slip my togue on Izuku's blood it is sweet and a little salty." Toga says showing her sharp teeth and togue hanging out "I want to put him inside me so bad." Simon rolls his eyes this bitch was crazy and getting horny over his subject.

"Maybe after we get him, and I do some more tests you can have some fun with him." Simon tells her "Maybe but it's mostly up the boss." She looked at Tomura Twice was getting annoyed yes, he knew she was horny for a sixteen-year-old but come on "Toga shut the hell up!" Dabi just lesson to these itiot's all that matter to him was messing around with his baby brother again and mess with his old man that's the only reason why he joined the group in the first place.

Toga sticks her togue out on Twice "besides how much longer do we have wait for?" Tomura sighs "We have a UA spy that's going to report to us he once said the last day of winter he will lead the two alone and that's when we go for it." Toga frowned that was at least another week away besides Simon wasn't done setting up his lab anyways and work on things to keep his subject from running off, but everything just turned him on as much as it did Toga.  That day was soon coming.

____

Deku wanted to see Lucy then after see Maggie and maybe see Katsuma and Mahoro been a while since he has seen them with school his mother's death and his dad coming back into his life things have been crazy for him and the fact Simon was still out there somewhere, but he felt better Bakugo still tagged around with him even though it was less than a week since Deku got another threat from Bakugo.

But in a way Bakugo was true to his word if anyone was going to mess with him, he would do it. Deku walked slowly hearing the crunch of snow under his feet spring was soon coming warmer weather wasn't far behind he looks at Bakugo who had his back turned to him and was walking ahead of him. "Hey Bakugo thank you." Deku's words made him stop and look back at him. "What for nerd?" Bakugo asks Deku rubs his neck "When I jumped off that bridge and you jumped in after me if you hadn't, I would have got to meet my father and he would never had been part of my life so thank you Kacchan. "

Bakugo chokes on his spit it's been months since he heard Deku call him Kacchan he really missed it. "Whatever nerd." Deku saw him smile and couldn't help but smile back the both of them went on their way hearing bushes shake the both of them don't think much of it until they hear a female laugh to see Uraraka, but something looked off about her Deku and Bakugo both stopped and look at her deeply.

They hear a crazy laugh and someone with a knife came up and put it over Deku's throat it was Dabi who held the knife. "Let the nerd go asshole!" Dabi chuckles at Bakugo's orders and still with Deku faced who looked like Uraraka melt away showing Toga.

"Be careful with my knife Dabi and hello Izuku." She got closer to him made Deku shake "You're coming with us." She says with a smile "Like hell he is you crazy bitch!" Bakugo spits out mad and was about to use his quirk on the bitch he hasn't forgotten her when their damn villain group kidnapped him. Toga pulls out another knife "oh no worries, Bakugo-Baby you're coming with us."

Bakugo was about use a blast, but Dabi holds the knife tighter to Deku's throat drawing blood "You will come to unless you want your friend to die right here."  Deku started to cry tears were falling down his cheeks "Kacchan run get out of here I'll be fine!" Bakugo saw fear once again in Deku's eyes as Dabi drew more blood on his throat "You run boy I will cut his throat and it will be your fault."  Bakugo not wanting the nerd to die hold his hands up.

Twice came up to him with cuffs that will cut off his quirk while it was worn but Dabi still had a knife to Deku's throat "we need to get going don't you agree?" Bakugo was annoyed "piss off you rotten face fuck!" That caused Toda to slice his cheek over that Deku saw it and it made him gulp "Don't hurt him I will do what you want just don't hurt Kacchan!" Deku crys out Bakugo felt his blood run down his cheek as Toga tried to save some of his blood in tubes to use later, she looks back at Deku "Can't wait to take some from you my sweet Izuku." The way she spoke made Deku sick to his stomach it hurt what the hell was she thinking?

She got closer to him with blood dripping down the blade she than licks it spitting it out looking back at Bakugo "Your blood tastes like rotten dog shit!" Toga yelled made Bakugo mad again "Piss off you crazy as...." Dabi still holding onto Deku elbows Bakugo hard made his nose bleed.

"If you were not what we wanted we wouldn't be keeping you two alive. Bakugo was chained by the front so he was able to cover his nose from the nosebleed Dabi just gave him. Dabi grabs onto Deku's hair and pulls it up making his face look up at the sky it made his neck hurt.

"STOP IT!" Deku screamed only making Dabi laugh and he kept Deku like this until they reached there hid out not before chaining Deku with his hands behind his back and was blindfolded, they did the same with Bakugo.

They didn't want either one of them to know their hideout they dragged them both to Tomura and Simon. Dabi removes the blindfold over Deku's eyes he blinks to the bright light finally facing Tomura and then looking at Simon made his blood run cold.

Simon walks up to him and put his hand to his chin "well hello my dear subject I hope Toda and Dabi gave you a nice trip over here." Deku looks at him coldly. He then watched him turn his way to Bakugo. Simon looks at Tomura the both of them smile to each other and nod their heads.

Deku watched Bakugo getting beaten by Toda and Dabi and Twice held him still making him watch. Dabi used his fire to burn Bakugo and Toga used her blades to stab Bakugo with.

Deku just watched them beat the shit out of his childhood friend more tears fall down his face "please stop Simon I'll do whatever you want but please stop hurting Bakugo please!" Deku cries Bakugo was facing so much pain everything that was said was a ring to his ears. Tomura gave the two beating Bakugo to stop, and he looks back to Deku and faced Twice "take the two to their cell leave the cuffs on them both." Twice agreed getting close to Deku and Bakugo both to drag them both off God knows where.

_____

Writers note: Hate to leave it right here but anyways Happy B day Deku. -Blademaster122