Part 19

*trigger warning rape of a minor*

"Come on Tomura let me have fun with him please I have done my waiting please!" Toga was about to lose her cool Deku was so close she just wanted to have her way with him. Made Simon pissed "you crazy bitch I told you after I do so more tests done you can have fun with him!" Toga smirks "I don't take orders from you old man!"

Simon wanted to hit her over it, but Tomura got in the way "will the both of you stop Simon you will get your tests as for now let the girl have fun with the brat." Toga jumps up and down hearing what Tomura just said she can do whatever she wanted to without anyone stopping her she found out a long time ago she'll never have kids anyways so it's not like she will get pregnant over it she can't have kids.

She then headed to the holding cells "It's one thing for me testing on the boy but what you are letting her do is sick and you know it, Tomura." Simon tells him it didn't bother Tomura as long as it got Toga to shut up.

Deku was scared to death he was still hand cuffed and in a different cell away from Bakugo knowing Simon was around it wouldn't be long until he got tested on again his cell door opened, he moved closer to the wall and away from the door.

He watched Toga come in which scared him more than Simon he watched her drink some blood she forms herself into Bakugo "God his blood tastes like shit but no matter." She got closer to Deku who backed himself onto the wall. He saw Toga got down on all fours and get closer to him grabbing him by the leg and pulling him close to her Deku started to kick her.

"GET OFF ME!!" He screams which only turned Toga on even more "Simon says that you thought about helping others in testing labs but guess what there are no others." Toga pulled out her knife and held it to Deku's throat "I will make it quick if you don't fight me." First thing that came to Deku like hell I will. He kicks her in the face letting him go for a moment made him feel bad because she formed herself making her look like Bakugo.

Only God knows where they dragged him "I only wanted to make this easy Izuku what happens now is your fault!" She screams "I was going to let you have new clothes after I was done but this is your own doing." With her knife she started to cut Deku's pants off.

What the hell was she doing!? Her doing that freaked Deku out even more Toga saw she wasn't getting through to him she kept trying to pull Deku's pants down. Deku was still fighting to get her to leave him alone.

Took a long time but Toga finally removed his pants only leaving his shirt and boxers on she threw a side his shoes. She started to touch him after she got it off, but this only made her hornier she couldn't stand it yes, she was turned to look like Bakugo she wanted this to hurt him in many different ways to make it look like his childhood friend was the one who was raping him.

She grabs onto his legs and bit onto his boxers before Deku knew it his boxers where gone. She then licks him on his hip made Deku be completely freaked out she kept on doing this then tries to kiss him on his lips Deku really started to lose it.

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" He yells Toga hearing that made her stop "Oh don't tell me it's that bitch Uraraka?" Deku tries to head but her. "She is more than my girlfriend she is my friend!" this made Toga sour she wanted to be Deku's first lover not that bitch she wasn't turned on anymore she just wanted Deku to feel pain she pulled down what was her own pants.

Deku was shaking it was rigging in his head this not happing this is not happing he was about to be raped by a girl who is crazy about him a grown ass woman.  She grabs him by his legs and puts his legs over her shoulders and she started to suck on his area made Deku start to cry he didn't want this if he was going to have someone love on him, he wanted it to be Uraraka not her. Tears were falling down his face he could feel every time Toga put her mouth in his area.

"PLEASE STOP I BEG YOU!" Deku screams Toga slaps him in the face "you like it don't act like you don't!" she grabs his area and then she sticks it in her own area rapping Deku the poor boy felt nothing but pain he couldn't believe this just happened he knew Toga was crazy but now he knew she was a monster what she did last a while before she was bored.

Her form of Bakugo melted away showing her naked Deku was shaking at what just happened she grabs his face "can't wait to do it again to you might sweet Izuku." tears where still falling down his face Toga started to lick his tears on his face this wasn't how he wanted to make love better, yet this wasn't love but torture he rather be tested on right now then go through this.

Toga danced around him being naked she was pleased with what she wanted she knew he will never be able to look at Urarakra the same way again she took something big from him Toga grabs onto a piece of his pants and hold onto it sniffing it. "I will save these for later you are so cute when you are scared Izuku." She skips to the cell door opens it leaving Deku a lone at what just happened not only was he kidnapped again but just raped to.

As for Bakugo he was in a cell next to Deku's and he could hear his screams making him pissed what the hell where they doing to him? Only for his cell door to unlock and Toga to come through to re due what she did to Deku to him too she then closed the cell door to have her fun with Bakugo she was still naked whatever just happened to Deku was about to happen to him too. He couldn't see Toga still blindfolded but knew this was not going to be good by the way he heard Deku scream earlier.

_____

Writers note: this chapter was not easy to make but don't worry Toga will get hers too. -BladeMaster122