Part 20

Uraraka and Kirishima were called into Nazu's office to their shock they see Hisashi a long with Bakugo's mom and dad and the three of them all looked worried. Kirishima raised his hand this was weird and the fact three of their classmates didn't show up to class that morning "I am sorry principal Nazu but what is going on?"

Nazu coughs to get everyone to look at him "As you and miss Uraraka know that three of you classmates didn't show up this morning that is because one is in police custody the other two are still missing." Both Uraraka and Kirishima nod their heads they were aware Deku Bakugo or Aoyama where not in class today which is why Bakugo's folks and Hisashi where in Nazu's office, but the question still remained why what is going on?

Nazu started to explain "yesterday young Midoriya and young Bakugo where out because young Midoriya had therapy, but they never came back to UA a long that same time we believe that Aoyama was following the two in other means we think that Aoyama is working with the league of villains and has also been a spy for them for weeks now."

the news about Aoyama left Uraraka and Kirshima shocked they thought he was friend a little strange but him working for the league then it hit them of all the attacks that has happened only happened because he did something strange before it happened sent chills down Uraraka's back Aoyama had been getting on Deku's back porch and leaving him weird messages using cheese.

That all happened right before Eri was saved made her sick while he did that, he probably watched Deku while he slept too. Uraraka slams her hands on Nazu's desk freaking everyone in the room "Where is Deku and Bakugo!?" The way she spoke she turned to look at Bakugo's parents his mother looks as she was going to cry his dad looked stressed. Even Hisashi looked as he was about to lose his cool.

He also got closer to his desk "like she said where is my son you rat dog thing!?" Nazu held out his hand "Everyone here please calm down with Aoyama in the cops care there is a chance he will tell us where the league took Midoriya and Bakugo are we already have Pro's working on it." Kirishima crossed his arms "They didn't do a very good job the last time Midoriya was kidnapped did they? You just want us all here to wait, don't you? Well, it's not going to happen my boyfriend out there facing God knows what from the villains as for Midoriya if Simon is working with them, he's most likely in a damn testing lab again!!"

Everyone just stares at Kirishima it was clear he was pissed Nazu shook his head not agreeing "No I want you and Uraraka to help find them I know both of you are each dating Midoriya and Bakugo and understand them better then all of us in this room plus it's torture when someone you love is hurting and you have no clue to where they are."

There was a knock-on Nazu's door "come on in." Nazu says it was Hawks walking in and so did Midnight they hated to butt in the way but it there was news about the students who were missing. Nazu gets on top of his desk "I asked everyone to leave but you Hisashi." Everyone cleared out leaving just Hisashi Hawks and Midnight.

"Nazu are you sure it's safe having two more students know what's going on it's a bit of a risk don't you think?" Nazu nods at Hawks question "When you fall in love with someone with all your heart it pains the lovers if something happens to their partner that and if the two students are suffering as we speak it's best if they see people who are kind and won't hurt them once found." Midnight nods she understood it most likely Nazu is right once they get to Midoriya and Bakugo they will most likely be freaked.

Hawks has been under cover for the heroes sneaking around the villains just like they had Aoyama do. "I have heard of some talk about the league wanted to use a machine and to power it up using a part of Midoriya's and Bakugo's spine." Midnight eyes widen "It will kill them both if they do!" Hisashi chokes on his own spit once he heard there going to kill his son.

He puts his hands to his hair this can't be happing just why are they going to do this too his little Izuku? Another knock to the door was heard from All Might he walked in him and Hisashi had a stare down with each other it was clear they have met once.

"Once I get my son back, we are leaving to the USA I am done with you freaks teaching my son when you can't even keep him safe!!" Hisashi yells All Might was getting mad himself "You can't he leaves Japan he'll be 100% worse than what's happing now!" Hisashi locks up his fists "what is keeping me from doing it besides I am thinking of sending Eri to foster care I only took her in to get my son to like me!" Hisashi screams All Might pushes him to a wall. Nazu asks Hawks and Midnight to leave for a moment.

"You never loved your son did you besides he can't leave because of the power I gave him!" All Might yells crossed Hisashi pushes back "you know nothing old man besides what kind of power your are talking about!?" All Might wanted to smack Hisashi so freaking bad "wow like I said you don't know anything about your kid he was born quirkless in case you didn't know that power he has I gave it to him!"

Hisashi grit his teeth "What power the fuck are you talking about what did you do to my son!?" All Might got close to his face "Your son has the power of One For All now a power I once had I saw the hero in him a long time ago and Simon has no clue if he gets done with that weapon it will not only kill Izuku and Katsuki but it will kill him too all he knows or thinks was Midoriya's quirk came in late and in Bakugo's records his quirk showed up late too he was almost ten when he got it his mom and dad are upset and have a right to be."

Hisashi crossed his arms "What's the big deal about this Bakugo kid all I know is he dropped kicked me a few weeks back I don't wan...??" All Might hits Hisashi over the face "You really know nothing about your own kid that Bakugo boy was your son's childhood friend!" Sweat drops down Hisashi neck he really didn't know anything about his son.  He faced the floor, but he was going to fix that hell he didn't even know his son had a girlfriend until now.

Hisashi takes a deep breath "I know you don't like me, and I really don't like you but we both agree on something getting my kid back please tell me you and other pro heroes have a plan?" They do have a plan, but it won't be an easy one.