Part 11

Bakugo came out to get fresh air still pissed with the nerd and shitty hair he saw the nerd and the damn brat playing in the snow and got closer Eri didn't see him she throws a snowball at Deku he gets out of the way, and it hits Bakugo.

"YOU DAMN BRAT I am not even playing!" Eri stopped playing at his yelling and hides behind Deku "Take it easy Bakugo she was just playing." Deku tells him Bakugo gave him a sour look "I should see that coming from a nerd like you!" Deku couldn't help but put out a smirk and it really got on Bakugo's bad side "What's with the smirk nerd!" Deku shows a grin "I just guess I can win a snowball fight better than you."

Bakugo grits his teeth "Your nothing better when it comes to me you or the damn brat!" Eri looks at Deku and she started to laugh "oh yeah Bakugo bring it you Izu and me VS." She started to make another snowball only she got hit by one "You want to eat your words you damn brat!" Bakugo was going to throw another one and Deku saw it.

The both of them would have snowball fights like this when they were kids it's been years since there last snowball fight. "This one is for you damn nerd!" Deku grins "bring it on Bakugo!" He shouted back and over an hour the three of them where throwing snowballs at each either.

Been so long since Deku had fun like this and with Bakugo of all people Eri headed in where she and Inko were staying to get hot coca for the three of them. "Been a long time since our last snowball fight Bakugo." Deku tells him Bakugo lowers his head "Just showing the brat I am no push over." Deku rolls his eyes and shook his head.

The both of them hear a broken stick like someone stepped on it Deku and Bakugo both turn their heads and what they see Deku had a shock look on his face as he has seen a ghost. Bakugo felt pain in his neck and Deku saw a colorful dart sticking out of his neck without thinking Deku pulls it out. He soon learned it was a knockout dart but Bakugo didn't pass out, yet he looks who just shot at him and see's Simon himself.

"Well, the villain league was right you are tough for a high school kid my subject next to you I gave him something like it only would have knocked him out."

Hearing what Simon had to say sent chills down Deku's back he was still scared to death of him Bakugo saw the fear in Deku's eyes first thought that came to him the nerd must be thinking back at the six weeks of hell he went through.

"Cut it out with this doctor crap I won't let Deku go back with you twisted fuck how about you turn yourself into the heroes will you!" Bakugo spits out Deku was shaking a mental breakdown was starting. "Bakugo....stay.... a-away from.... him!" Deku tells him still really shaken. It scared him to death of Bakugo being put through what he went through when Simon had him for six weeks Simon shoots out another dart Bakugo didn't get hit this time.

Simon raised an eyebrow "You must be on drugs of your own to not feel my knockout drug." Bakugo evil laughs "I am just too good for you damn villains!" Simon loads another one but instead of hitting Bakugo this time he aims for Deku this time Bakugo saw it.

He uses his blasts and makes the dart hit him the second dart finally knocked him out Deku watched his body hit the snow. He was still shaken by everything that just happened he put his two fingers to Bakugo's neck just like Todoroki taught him he was breathing he was still alive he looks back at Simon.

Simon was loading another dart wanting to use it on Deku. "I will go with you but please leave Bakugo my family and friends out of this." Simon laughs "you should have thought of that when you escaped the first time besides I want you buddy there and you to make the perfect weapon!"  Deku tries to shake his fear away no way in hell was he going to be put back in that god awful lab.

He uses one for all grabs a hold of Bakugo and tries to run in the house his mother and Eri were staying in while Simon was throwing out knock out darts at him. Luckly for him they missed after he made it in, he tries to put Bakugo in a safe place.

His mother caught on fast and saw her freaked out son and a knocked-out Bakugo. They set him on the floor Eri locks the door as another dart hit it Eri ran for the phone to call for help Inko in a panic she grabs a knife off the table Deku was breathing in and out he was holding on to one of the darts that Simon tried shooting him and Bakugo with. He looks at his mother.

"He is trying to kidnap me again and I think he wants Bakugo too!" He tells his mother Inko saw the fear over his eyes "Over my dead body will he take any harm to you kids you all have been through enough!" Hearing this coming from his mother made Deku more worried "mom I can't let you!" Inko looks at her son "Just watch over Eri and follow your dreams like you have been Izuku I will give you all time to get out with Bakugo get to the dorm rooms and do not look back."

Deku had tears in his eyes he just couldn't leave her behind "Mom, I can't just leave you behind dad left so many years ago I can't lose another parent!" Inko got close to him, and she grabs on to Eri "yes you can I am so proud of you Izuku you are going to do great things I know you will you don't know it yet show the world how strong you are just like how I know you want to save too others in those testing labs!" She kisses the top of his forehead there was a bang to the door.

"We are out of time get Eri and Bakugo and get out now!" Deku nods he puts Eri over his shoulders and grabs a still knocked out Bakugo out the back door Inko had tears in her eyes as she turned back at the door that was blasted open showing a middle-aged man the man who made her son suffer.

Simon saw the middle-aged women "where is the brat?!" he yelled Inko stands her ground still with the knife in her hand "he's gone!" Simon lets out a smile " you are his mother right just stay away from the subject and you will live longer maybe have another kid with someone else now move aside."

Inko got closer to him she held on to the knife so much turns her hand white "You will no longer hurt my son I won't let you!" Simon shook his head "this is his fault he should have never escaped me you wouldn't be like this had he did." Inko grits her teeth "no it's your fault who tests on a 16 teen year old?!" Simon loads another dart that can kill you "You wouldn't understand!" He then hits Inko with the dart not before she threw the knife at Simon.