Part 14

Deku stood outside of the home that his mother owned to get a few things to move to his dad's place even though he wasn't all happy his dad just popped into his life. But as long as he was kind to Eri he really didn't care his dad was waiting in the car for him he wants to tell him that he plans on moving him to the US where he works overseas not wanting Deku on his own like it mattered.

Deku walked in the house, and he took a deep breath as he looked around, he took a few pictures of him and his mother he still didn't quite sink in that his mother is gone. He got to his room took his name sign off the door to take with him one of his All Might hoodies. An extra pair of red shoes a really old All Might hat that him and Bakugo both had a copy of when they were little kids.

He took down some of his posters took a while to grab his things once done, he started to pick up things for Eri his dad wasn't to key about Eri she was just another mouth to feed but Deku refused to give him a chance if Eri wasn't a part of it.

_________

*Flash Back*

Deku ran to his dorm room where Eri was hanging out she could tell by looking at him that he was upset about somthing then came a knock to his door a little while later.

"Go away!" Deku shouts

More knocking "look son I just want to talk." Eri had a weird look on her face *son* kept ringing in her head.

"Izu what is he talking about?" Eri asks Deku sighs he was still upset but this problem just won't go away on its own he opens up the door Eri watches him.

A man walked in who looked just like Izu in Eri's eyes seeing his black curly hair frickles on his face and green eyes. Eri woundered who he was she got off Deku's bed the one she was sitting on and went up to him.

Deku blocks her from getting to close "Who's is that Izuku?" The man asks Deku just looks him in the eyes "It's Deku you have no rights to call me Izuku and you know it." The man looked puzzled as he looks back at him.

"Why your name Is Izuku I helped your mother name you?" It hit Eri this man must be Izu father. She started to give him a cold look his father looks at her "what's with the little girl last I knew you where the only child Izuku?" Deku grits his teeth "I told you to call me Deku and this is my little sister Eri mom took her in and your not going to rip her away from me she was there for me unlike you!"

Everything got quite Eri put her hand to Deku's back and started to rub on it if this was his father he was really making Izu really upset then again who wouldn't be upset in his shoes. Eri went up to him and put her hand out "yes I am his sister Inko took me as a daughter if your really his father you will get to know him and me."

His dad looked puzzled at the young girl then he saw the horn on her forehead this was so werid like earlier but really how in the hell did Izuku end up here? He leans over "I will try and Izuku I know this is hard I get it and I missed out on so much but let me be there now let me get to know you I refuse to miss out on more time seeing you grow."

Deku locks his hands "I told you it's Deku get it though your head!" His father looked shocked "Why do you call yourself that?" Deku still not looking at him "It's my hero name and nickname I want to be a pro hero some day." Hisashi was starting to understand this is why his son endes up at UA was because of that.

"Let me help you son I know this is hard on you but please give me a chance to show you." Deku finally looks up at him "But you will let Eri be a part of it she is someone I helped saved a while back and I do see her as my sister."  Hisashi looks at the girl knowing she will be another mouth to feed "okay I will."

_______

Deku got done getting what he needed with a few boxes he didn't know his dad had another place here but then again who would of thought he show up after his mother's death. He placed his and Eri's boxes in his dad's car and got in the back with Eri no way in hell was he going to ride in front with his dad.

Hisashi was a little down about him riding in the back "hey Izu...Deku you can ride up front with me." Deku just looks out the car window "I will pass." Hisashi sighs and started up the car and drove off they past by a bank as robbers where leaving without thinking Deku jumps out to stop them.

Hisashi slams on his breaks what the hell was his son doing? One of the robbers pointed a gun on Deku but with his qurik he could not shoot it before he knocks him down. "HEY KID FUCK OFF!" One of the other robbers screamed and simlar to Todoroki used ice to try to freeze Deku but it melted due to fire.

The robber who had an ice qurik looked to where the fire came from about to piss himself he was face to face with the Firebrether. "Get you nasty ice off my son!!" Hisashi screamed the third robber throws his gun at the two Deku used black whip to knock him up a wall money was flying everywhere. "Look it was a joke thats all." The ice robber says worried Hisashi just stares at him "pointing your damn gun at my son isn't a joke!" Ice robber looks at Deku.

Right away saw the scars this freak is his son the fuck? He holds up his hands Hisashi goes close to him unaware he was holding a knife but Deku saw it and used black whip to pull the knife away from him "Hisashi becareful!" Hisashi was more disapointed Izuku didn't even call him dad.

The robber laughed "Family issures!" he laughs somemore Hisahi did a pressure point knocking him out. Deku got his cellphone out "I will call the cops you just make sure he don't get away." Hisashi just stares at him "You can call me dad you know?" Deku was about to start the call "I have no right to call you dad just like you have no right calling me Izuku." Deku puts the phone to his ear Hisashi desides its best to not push it as he stayed close to the ice robber.