59: The Party & The After Party

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

Jimin swung our girls suite door open so fast, I thought I was gonna fall out of his arms. The door shut and I kicked my heels off as they flew across the room. He gently set me down before slamming me against the wall, choking me as he planted his cloud-like lips onto mine.

I gripped his dress-shirt feverishly as I shoved my tongue into his mouth, hungry as hell for him. We were absolute animals and he was just trying to figure out any way to get under my dress as he started to take off his jacket in-between our lust-hungry kisses.

We broke away for air as he gave me siren eyes, unbuttoning his dress-shirt as he studied my gown. I giggled and bit my lip as his animalistic attitude.

"I wanted to keep this a surprise until the reception, but I guess that's not happening," I coo flirtatiously as I lifted my right leg out from under my gown, showing him the crystal and lace embellished garter that wrapped perfectly around my soft skin.

"Fuck, baby," he hisses, locking his jaw.

"Help me out of this dress if you want me," I tease, giving him starving eyes.

He immediately obliges as I turned around and let him undo me. Untying it at the speed of light, his fingers kept getting caught, making me laugh at how desperate he was.

"What, sweetheart? You've never worn a dress like this, give me a second," he complains, making me giggle again.

Finally, he undoes the last strap and gently slides the huge gown off of me, revealing my fully-nude body covered in just my white lace t-string thong. I hear his breathing get heavier and I knew he was just staring at my curves in adoration.

"Y/N," he whispers with shaky breathing.

I turn around slowly, his eyes immediately finding my breasts. We make eye-contact and I lick my lips slowly while swaying back and forth as my skin glistened.

"Yes?" I murmur, grasping my own boobs to tease him a bit.

He hated that, because suddenly, he was a stripping animal, chucking his dress-shoes off before unzipping his pants and sliding down his underwear all in one go to reveal his throbbing-hard veiny member.

I gasp, my heart pounding through my chest. It will never get old, that dick will always have me in a trance.

"I won't take your garter off. We can just pretend I didn't ruin you right before the party," he teases, twitching his jaw.