7: Shouting Matches & Steamy Showers

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

Jimin and I made our way into the dining room where everyone else was already gathered, with Pierre now placing all of the dishes in the center of the table. There were two seats available left of Ella, so I sat next to her and Jimin sat beside me.

"Dig in, everyone!" Pierre announced and made his way out of the dining room.

We all took turns putting the delicious-looking Korean food onto our plates while making small talk. Hobi ended up getting us some Soju from the kitchen as we shared many shots, creating a pretty chill and fun vibe. That all lasted until Jimin spoke up, causing me and Ella to give each other a look.

"Joe, Lucas, and the boys are all on security right now, right?" he asks Jungkook, or whoever would listen to him.

"Yeah, they're all out there, as always. Why?" Jungkook replies, wiping his mouth with his napkin.

"I always like to make sure, you know me," Jimin murmurs, causing many thoughts to run through my head.

There was an awkward silence at the table as everyone continued to finish their meal. 

I could tell the atmosphere was stiff, but thankfully Ella broke it, as she hates awkward silences. "Um, thanks for letting us stay for dinner, you didn't have-" she begins to explain to everyone, but Taehyung cuts her off.

"It's no problem, you know you can stay as long as you want," he smiles, grabbing her hand in her lap.

She just giggled at his gesture, causing me to look over and smile at them. They both seemed innocent and smitten with each other, and I felt a bit jealous. Jimin was rougher and tougher. He was more dominant and possessive, whereas Tae was more gentle and understanding.

Cutting me out of my daydream, I felt a cold hand touch my thigh, causing me to let in a noticeable breath.

Oh my.

I turned around to see Jimin giving me a dominant glare. I quickly looked around to see if anyone else saw, but the boys were all immersed in their conversations. I glanced back to Jimin and he was now smirking at me while moving his hand more up my thigh, sending shivers down my spine.

I gave him a "stop it" look, but he didn't listen.

He continued to move his hand more towards the inside of my legs, teasing me with his electric touch. I knew what game he was playing, and I wasn't gonna do this in front of his best friends. I just tried to smile and nod at whatever the boys were talking about since I was done eating.

All of a sudden, he pinched the inside of my thigh, causing me to gasp and set my hand on his forcefully to try to get him to stop. I looked over at him to see he was just totally immersed in the boy's conversation, chuckling here and there.