21: Stalkers & Shower Sex

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

The next morning...

Fluttering my eyes open, I smiled in contentment, because I just got one of the best nights' sleep I've had in a while. Doing a big stretch, I fully opened my eyes to see the bed empty next to me. I frowned knowing Jimin probably headed into the office for work, considering it was the beginning of the week.

Last night's events play through my mind, making me smirk before suddenly feeling soreness below...and I hadn't even stood up yet. Shaking my head, I instantly remembered the ball, the necklace, and Mrs. Park and Jewel, making me roll my eyes and get up.

Pulling the covers off of me and standing up, I tried to take slow and steady steps over to the bathroom. I was wondering when I would stop feeling soreness the morning after we had sex, but I guess he was just thicker than normal.

A sparkle caught my attention out of the corner of my eye, making me look over to see the diamond and sapphire necklace lying on my nightstand. Smiling at the sight, I picked it up to get a closer look before setting it back down gently.

It made me wonder if Jimin had left a note for me...but after looking around the room, I found nothing. I walked over to pick up my phone to see if he had sent me any texts...nothing.

It wasn't like him; he usually always left me a cute note when he had to get up early and go into the office. Maybe he was in a rush this morning, or maybe he just overslept and had to hurry out fast. 

Deciding that it wasn't that big of a deal, I decided to call him instead...it wouldn't hurt to check on my boy.

Calling: Drop-Dead Gorgeous Boss 🫦...

Ring...ring...ring...nothing.

I'll just try again.

Calling: Drop-Dead Gorgeous Boss 🫦...

Ring...ring...ring...nothing, again.

Maybe he was in a meeting; I didn't wanna bother him too much. When he went into the office instead of staying home, it meant he was really busy. I decided just to send him a text instead.

Y/N:

Hey, baby. I didn't see a note or text from you, but I'm assuming you went into the office. I hope you're having a good day, and I miss you 🥺