49: New Year's Eve & A Big Surprise

A week later...

It's New Year's Eve, and me and Jimin finally got back to Seoul a couple of days ago. The trip went great, and I got to show Jimin around my hometown; he loved it. 

I told him that I missed it all, and he told me that maybe one day we could get a house there, too. After our fight on Christmas Eve, we hadn't had one since. Maybe because we were avoiding talking about it, or maybe we actually moved on.

My mom was gonna miss us, but she would be back in about a month and a half for the baby shower and hoping to stay for the birth of the baby...but she wasn't sure yet, because of her work schedule. 

Nevertheless, I was just thankful I got to spend the holiday season with my family and friends, thanks to Jimin. We also flew first-class back, making love again...because he was so damn horny on the plane.

Since it was New Year's Eve, we were all gonna have a celebration at the house, with Ella and Taehyung, and all of the boys. Pierre was making a huge variety of foods and cocktails...even though I couldn't drink. 

It's okay, I can still have fun celebrating with all of our friends. Jimin told me Jin and Namjoon actually got girlfriends, so we would all be meeting them for the first time, too.

It was officially nighttime and time to get ready for the party. I decided on a cute black silk dress that came to a little above my knees, with spaghetti straps and a low back. It was a maternity dress, but still super stylish. 

I was so happy that I've been been able to find some cute maternity outfits, because baby is growing like crazy. After I showered and got ready, I did a nighttime makeup look with a half-up-half-down hairstyle accessorized with Jimin's Tiffany diamond earrings he got me for Christmas.

Walking out of the closet with my black closed-toe heels in hand, I see Jimin sitting on the suede bench in front of our bed. He looked so damn dapper and handsome in his black slacks with his white button-down dress-shirt with his sleeves rolled up, making me drool as he ran his fingers through his combed back dirty-blonde hair.

"Wow, mama. Fine like wine," he hisses, standing up and walking towards me.

"That's all you," I whisper, looking down in shyness.

"If we didn't have to be downstairs, I would rip that dress off of you, right now," he growls, leaning in and layering kisses on my neck.

"C-Can you help me put my heels on? I can't reach down over my bump," I murmur, giving him a slight pout.

"Of course, kitten. I know, our honeybun is getting so big," he coos, rubbing the baby and giving my bump a kiss.

"I can't wait to find out the gender, I'm so excited," I mumble as he squats down to help put my heels on.