62.

Lando's POV

Practices were done and I was surprised by the pace of our car, maybe I could actually have a good result this race weekend.
It would mean the world if I ended on the podium on Sunday.
As I walked out of the garage, I was immediately greeted by the most beautiful woman.
My girl.

"Looking good right?" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "You definitely look good" I said as I looked at her. Did she change her outfit since we walked in the paddock together? Or maybe I had forgotten what she was wearing. It didn't matter, she looked beautiful either way. She giggled a little as she looked down. "Do you still have interviews or are you ready for a quickie?" she whispered the last part of her sentence in my ear. "I still have to do my interviews, but they can wait."

"Exactly the answer I was hoping for" she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the Mclaren hospitality. "Hi Aimée, congratulations" Max Verstappen gave a thumbs up as he walked past us. I immediately looked at her, she looked a little confused, but only for a second. "Thank you" she smiled."You got the job?" I was so proud of her, she deserved it, although I would have preferred her to join McLaren. She nodded, there was a little smile on her face, but I expected her to be more excited about it.
"I will tell you more tonight. I just want to enjoy this moment with you." she said as she walked in the hospitality, but she quickly stopped. She was looking around, probably looking for Rhys. "Don't worry he's still in the garage" I said as I pulled her with me to my drivers room.

"So a quick one huh?" I said as I wanted to pull her to the couch, but instead she pulled me against her body, one leg was wrapped around my legs and she kissed me so deeply, that even I was surprised.
I could hear how she locked the door behind her and leaned against it. "Yes, I want to feel you inside me" she mumbled on my lips and quickly unzipped my racing suit.
"I don't have a condom here though" I never had a reason to take condoms to the paddock, but now that she would be here all the time, I definitely had to bring them.
Especially since she always looked extra horny when she was here.
"I don't care, I'm on birth control" her hands went under the top of my fireproofs, she always liked to touch my chest, but it was as if her hands were touching my skin for the first time.
Just as her hands moved down my chest, there was a knock on the door. "Lando? We need to go. They're waiting in the media pen" it was my PR manager.
Aimée quickly put her finger on my lips, telling me not to talk.

I loved Aimée, I couldn't explain how much, but we were at my job, they expected me to act professionally. At least a little."Lando?" my PR manager knocked on the door. I quickly grabbed Aimée's hand. "Yes, thank you, I'll be right there." Aimée looked disappointed. Fuck, I hated seeing that look on her face."I'm sorry baby, I really have to go" I said as I put my hand on her cheek. Luckily I knew she liked that and it usually worked to calm her down. It was definitely working now because her face was softening a little. "I'll miss you" she said as she looked down.

I put my hand under her chin and made her look at me. "It will only be for a couple of hours" my thumb was resting on her lips. "And we will continue this tonight if you're still in the mood" I said as I replaced my thumb with my lips and kissed her.

I didn't know why she was so emotional right now. We used to be apart for days when she still worked in the store and I had to go to Canada or whatever.

I walked to the media pen with my PR manager. Everyone was already there, and I think some of the drivers had already finished their interviews. I crossed my arms as I waited when Max Verstappen patted me on the back with a smile. "So your girl is going to join our team" I nodded.
"You okay with that?" he tilted his head as he looked at me. Did he really think I would care? "As long as she's happy then I'm fine with that. So you better not annoy her too much" I laughed and so did Max.
"Dinner tonight?" he asked as he started to leave the media pen. I quickly gave a thumbs up.

Aimée ❤️

You wanna go to dinner with Max V. tonight?

Oh :(
I already made plans with Kara

Don't worry baby
You want me to go with you?

No, you can have fun with Max

We will cuddle after
Text me when you need me okay?

Always 💜