The sound of a gun being loaded made Belle turn around. She saw two hunters staring right at her. Belle snarled at the hunters, ready to jump at them as they started to raise their guns.

Just before either side could attack, the two hunters were thrown across the lot from getting hit by a car. Specifically a Jeep.

Belle let out a happy and relieved laugh at the sight of the blue Jeep. The driver turned his head to look and Belle and Belle forgot how much she missed Stiles.

"Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles asked and Belle smiled. When the back door to the Jeep opened and Derek walked out, her smile only grew bigger. "Without us?"

Belle laughed as she watched Stiles and Derek. Another hunter ran towards Belle and barely even looking at him, Belle grabbed the man by his neck and brought his head down to her knee, knocking him out.

When all of the hunters ran away. Derek walked up to Belle. He put a hand on her shoulder, making her jump, thinking he was a hunter. She calmed down when she realized it was Derek and sighed.

Belle quickly pulled Derek into a hug, her arms wrapping around his heck as his went around her waist. "You okay?" He asked and Belle didn't answer for a couple seconds.

She finally nodded when they pulled away, but Derek didn't believe her action or her words. "...Yeah, yeah."

Shaky breathing coming from beside Belle's feet made her look down. Deucalion sat propped against one of the storage containers, looking off in the distance as he struggled to speak. "Gerard... What he fears most... He can't beat you." Deucalion muttered, his voice shaky.

He turned to Scott as he crouched down to reach his height and smiled. "And he knows it." Deucalion added, his smile turning into a smirk.

Slowly, his smile fell and Belle heard his heartbeat stop. Belle looked away from the man, her breathing getting a little more panicked as Malia looked around the group. "It's really started, hasn't it?"

"What's started?" Stiles asked, looking to Malia with wide and worried eyes. Belle gulped, licking her lips and turning back to face the group. "An all-out war."

Scott got up and turned around, his eyes widening when he saw Derek standing there, not noticing him earlier. Scott ran up to Derek pulling him into a hug that he immediately returned.

"As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?" Peter asked Derek. The man sighed, looking between him and Scott. "I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. There were two words written in blood on a wall. 'Beacon Hills.'"

Belle rose her brows at those words. "You came back for Beacon Hills?" She asked and Derek turned to her. He chuckled at her unamused tone and shook his head. "No. Came back for you." He said, looking around at everyone as if to say "all of you".

The faint radio static caught Belle and the other werewolves attention. They all turned their heads to the Jeep behind them, the static starting to turn into faint words. As everyone walked towards the Jeep, the words became clearer. It was Gerard on the radio. Stiles and Scott climbed into the Jeep as everyone else huddled around it.

"Blood and destruction. Dreadful objects so familiar. All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge. With Ate by his side come hot from hell. Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice. Do you know the rest, Scott? Do you know your Shakespeare?" Gerard asked.

When Scott didn't answer Gerard's question, Derek reached into the Jeep and grabbed the mic of the radio.

"Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war." Derek answered and a very faint hum from Gerard could be heard through the radio. "War, indeed. Welcome back, Derek. You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?"