Bloody Hands

Melanie, Liam, Belle and Theo all waited for Mason to show up at the zoo with supplies to trick Nolan

"Did it work?" Liam asked, having Mason on the phone. The four heard Mason chuckled before he spoke. "Yep. Nolan's right behind me. Like, literally right behind me. He's driving a bright red car. He's actually terrible at this."

Belle snicked with Mason, making both Theo and Liam elbow her on either side of her as Melanie sighed, leaning towards the phone. "Okay, just be careful."

"Okay. I'm turning into the lot now."

A couple seconds later, Mason pulled up to the four teens. Belle and Theo barely gave Mason time to open the trunk as Melanie and Liam walked up to the driver side window to talk to Mason. "Hey. How close is he?" Liam asked and Mason looked through his side mirror before nodding his head. "He's back down the road. Don't look. Should I come with you guys?"

Theo and Belle walked up to Liam and Melanie, both of them handing them blankets to hold. Belle gave Mason a sympathetic smile. "His friends shoot to kill."

Theo nodded with the blonde, nodding to the exit of the parking lot. "Go home."

Mason sighed, looking at the dashboard of the car. He nodded and turned back to the four outside of the car. "Yeah, Lydia would kill me if anything happened to her car anyways, so..."

Nolan started to pull into the lot and Melanie turned to Theo, Belle and Liam. "We've got to go." The three of them nodded and as Mason drove away, Melanie, Theo, Liam, and Belle ran into the zoo.

...

After about a half an hour in the zoo, the four heard another car pull up and they all hid, Theo was closest to the gate that let them see out to the ground, Belle was next to him, then Melanie and then Liam.

"Where are they?" A hunter asked.

"Inside the zoo. They're all here. It's not just the two of you, is it?" Nolan asked and Melanie turned to Liam, mouthing "only three?" in confusion even though she knew Liam could hear.

"What do you mean, 'just?'" Another man asked.

"It's not just a pack, okay? There's an Alpha, a kitsune and a Banshee. They're all here." Nolan said and even without enhanced hearing, Melanie could hear one of the men groan. "I don't see all of them. I don't see anyone."

"I... I saw Theo, Melanie, Liam, and Belle bringing a car full of food and supplies right here. There were at least eight sleeping bags, okay? They're here, they're all here!" Nolan yelled as Belle looked down at her hand and started to count. She didn't realize there were eight people in the pack.

Theo turned around to the three behind him. His eyes fell on Belle counting and he rolled his eyes, looking past her to look at Melanie and Liam. "It's just Nolan and two other guys."