I Hate That Guy

"Scott, Malia and Lydia are going out to Canaan

"Scott, Malia and Lydia are going out to Canaan. He said to go through with the plan as long as it doesn't destroy his house." Liam told Belle as the two of them walked down the school halls.

Belle nodded before she completely processed Liams words and her face scrunched. "Wait. What plan?" Liam turned to Belle, looking at her as if it was obvious. "Hayden's plan."

"Hayden didn't have a plan." Belle said, shaking her head. Liam looked at her, slightly betrayed. "You said she had all these ideas about how to catch a ghost rider."

Belle looked at the boy as if he were crazy, shaking her head. "She had one idea. It was pretty bad. And then she had another really bad idea." Liam sighed in defeat at Belles words before turning back to her with raised brows. "Anything that could work?"

Belle groaned, stopping just outside of their classroom. "Yeah, but it's terrible. And I really don't want to do it."

"Great. Let's do it." Liam said, totally dismissing the last portion of Belles words. The Parker girl rolled her eyes, knowing she was going to regret going through with Hayden's crazy idea. "Well, we need to break into the faculty storage room."

"To save the whole town from ghost riders?" Liam laughed out before shrugging, shaking his head. "No problem."

...

After class started, Hayden met up with the two and they stood just outside of the storage room, waiting for the coast to clear and the teachers just down the hall to leave so they could go inside.

Liam turned to Hayden and Belle, raising his brows at the girl. "Do either you have the list?" Hayden gave the boy an innocent smile, pointing at the side of her head. "It's in my head."

"What if you forget something? Is that a good idea?" Liam asked and Hayden shrugged. "Belle memorized everything we need too." She said and Liam looked at Hayden like she was crazy.

"And you think that's a good idea?!" Liam whispered yelled, making Belles jaw drop. "Hey! That's really— actually he's right." Belle said and Hayden rolled her eyes, looking down the hall and noticing the teachers had left. She turned back to Belle and Liam, smirking. "Okay, now."

Hayden ran for the storage room door, running in with Liam and Belle after her.

As they searched for everything they needed, Liam groaned. "Can't we just buy a lightning rod?" Hayden scoffed at the question, her eyes not leaving the shelves un search for the items. "Sure, if you've got $2500."

Belle turned down the last aisle of shelves and jumped back in fright when she got startled by Mr. Douglass sitting at a small table. "Jesus Christ!" She muttered, catching her breath and catching Hayden, Liam and Mr. Douglass' attention.

Hayden and Liam ran towards Belle, their eyes widening the same way Belles had at their teacher and his desk of crowded items. The man's eyes went wide, quickly shoving everything on the desk into his bag. "What are you doing here? This is faculty only."