Doomsday

Once Peter, Belle, and Lydia pulled up to the place with the storage containers from Lydia's nightmare, the three of them all ran out of the car and to Scott, Malia, and surprisingly, Deucalion

As Belle went to follow after Peter, Lydia grabbed her arm, stopping her. "Hey." Lydia breathed out and Belle's brows furrowed, noticing Lydia's worry.

Lydia pulled her lips into a line before she looked up at the younger girl since she was taller. "Whatever you do tonight do not be alone." Lydia muttered.

"What?" Belle asked and Lydia moved her hand to grab Belle's "I don't care who it is, but you have to stay with one of us tonight. All night. Don't stray off on your own." Lydia said, her eyes wide with urgency.

Belle knew not to question Lydia's words. If the Banshee is telling her not to run off alone, she's not running off alone. Belle slowly nodded her and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Got it." She said before she started to nod faster. "Got it."

Lydia watched Belle for a couple of seconds before she nodded. The two turned to where Peter had ran and quickly followed him. They skidded to a stop when they finally reached Peter, Scott, Malia, and Deucalion.

Scott watched the three in front of him with furrowed brows. "What... Why? What are you guys doing here?" He asked quietly, watching the two out of breath girls.

"They're coming, Monroe and more." Belle said through catching her breath. Peter nodded in agreement with the young girl, raising his chin. "And they have heavy firepower."

Suddenly, gunshots echoed through the lot. Peter, who was closest to Belle, grabbed her shoulders and pushed her around him so she wouldn't get shot.

Belle looked around at everyone in the group as the gunfire continued. The only one getting shot was Deucalion.

After many bullets to the chest and abdomen, Deucalion fell to the floor and hunters started to run at the group.

Three hunters ran at Belle at once. Malia noticed how many were coming at the younger girl and knocked one out before he could even get close to Belle.

Belle kicked her foot into one of the hunters, pushing him back into the second one. They only stumbled, quickly composing themselves and running at Belle again.

Belle slid on the floor, glad she was wearing jeans or she would've tore her leg up pretty badly. She let her claws grow out of her fingernails and she swiped her claws across one of the hunters ankles. The man screamed in pain, collapsing to the floor 

Belle noticed the other hunter that was after her was now creeping up on Malia, his gun pointed at her. Malia's back was turned so she didn't see the hunter. Just before the man could shoot Malia, Belle ran up to him. She grabbed his shoulders and threw him into Peter's arms.

Peter roared at the man, catching him by stabbing his claws into his chest and throwing him off to the side. Peter turned to Belle already looking at him and nodded, Belle returning the gesture.