part 34

They two were kissing hungrily. They were panting but didn't stop. Jungkook had already drunk some shots before coming back to his room with his colleague. When he saw tae at his door step he forgets everything and jumped on taehyung. Taehyung's absence was making him anxious and making needy for him but first he wanted to talk to him but tae's hug made him loose all his control.

Taehyung was squirming in jungkook's tightening hold. But jungkook didn't even loosen a bit on his hold. Jungkook left his lips when he felt his uneven breathing but his lips trailed on smooth surface of tae's neck, jaw and then his collarbone.

"ahmmm...koo..kook you're drunk" jungkook loose his hold and taehyung's eyes were already fixed on his handsome husband who is still mad at him. tae immediately averts his gaze other side when he couldn't handle jungkook's intense eye locking.

Jungkook held his jaw with his finger and thumb, making him look towards him. he leans down again but Tae stopped him putting his hand on his muscular chest. He doesn't want his husband to feel bad in the morning that in a drunkard situation he did something wrong.

"I am..am tired hyung" Jungkook get down from Tae's body to release him from his weight.

"hyung...hyung..." Jungkook left to bathroom immediately and didn't even turn towards taehyung. Taehyung can still feel jungkook's body on him and his weight was giving him butterflies in his stomach. He traced his fingers on his lips, jaw and neck where his jungkook was touching him with his lips. It's still fresh, he can still feel it.

Jungkook was in shower. His hands were resting on the wall and hot water was dripping from his head to toe. He bobs his head from side to side to get rid of the hangover of alcohol. He moves his hair from his forehead and it settled down perfectly on his head exposing his sexy forehead. Jungkook wipes his hair and body and tie the towel around his waist.

When he came out tae already changed his clothes and waiting for his husband on bed. Jungkook took out any trouser and wore it and spread the towel on couch.

"come here hyungieee..." tae spread his hand towards jungkook to take it but jungkook ignored it and lay down on bed. Tae again pouts when his husband ignored him but he sigh and slid it to his husband's open arms.

"hyung i..."

"sleep taehyung. We'll talk in morning" jungkook's eyes were closed already. He wanted to push tae aside but he also missed his baby husband in his arms. Tae nods his head and wrapped his hand around jungkook's waist and hide his face in his chest. He needs his husband's warmth to keep his mind stable.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at tae who was in deep sleep. A long flight and moreover an already weak body made him passed out on bed immediately. Jungkook remove his strand from tae's forehead and kissed him there. His fingers came down and stopped at his under eyes which have now dark circles. He kissed it and lingered his lips there for some more seconds. he packed his lips 2 3 times and pull him in his arms and slept.

Next morning jungkook opened his eyes when he heard some shuffling around him. he saw his little husband was pacing from one side to another side of table while setting the breakfast on the table.

"no..no...hyung will like it on the other side. He doesn't like messy table. Arghhhh...." He once again set table according to his husband's choice. He moved towards mirror and fixed himself after all in his whole life for the first time he woke up early get ready for his husband and ordered all his husband's favorite breakfast dishes.

Jungkook was watching his husband's every move and a smile was adorning his lips. But he immediately masks his face with stern expressions when taehyung turn towards him and came to him.

"good morning hyungieeee..my handsome hubby" he represent the rose in front of jungkook's face and bow down. (dramatic way..hope you remember h.o.d. jungkook and tae run episode scene)

Jungkook took the flower but put it back on table. Taehyung pout again and looked at him with big eyes to make him melt but jungkook put aside his comforter and get down from bed to go to bathroom.

"hyungiee come fast I'm waiting for you" tae shouted and jungkook frowned because of loud voice.

When jungkook came outside tae was sitting on couch and taking selfies with breakfast probably to send to family.

Romantic breakfast setup for my handsome hubby:

#handsomehusband #love #breakfast #happyvacation #taekook

He was busy in posting on social media. Jungkook set down on other side and coughed to get attention of his husband.

"oh you came hubby. I ordered everything of your choice see" tae took a dish and out some fruits in it and give it to him. he pour some juice for kook and give it to him but it tilted on other side and some juice spill out on table.

"sorryyyyyy" he smiled awkwardly and wiped it with tissue.

They ate their breakfast. Jungkook was about to go outside when tae hugged him from back and stopped him.

"I am sorry hubby...please forgive me...forgive your dumb and stupid husband" jungkook knows tae was now crying because jungkook is his weakness. He can be strong in front of anyone but jungkook. He is too soft for him and now he is not getting nay response from his jungkook and its making him sad.

"what will I do with your sorry? Today you said and sorry but may be after some day you'll believe on some shit again rather than my love" tae nods his head in no immediately when jungkook utters such words.

"I can never disrespect your love hyungiee"

"you already did mr.jeon" jungkook hold his hand on his chest because if tae is whipped for kook. Kook is more whipped for his little husband. How can he ignore his baby's efforts?

"I never did. I wanted to be perfect for you not a teenager stubborn boy" jungkook smiled a little and tae rest his head on his broad shoulder.

"but you are stubborn teenager boy who believes that his husband only loves his beauty."

"I am sorry hubbbyyyyyyyyyy" finally jungkook turned towards him and pulled him towards from his waist.

"uhmm..so what if you do such things next time?" jungkook raised his eyebrow and tae looked at him making his eyes big.

"no I promise I won't do such mistakes. But I will do little little mischief only little" he show him finger and thumb making it small sign.

"okay tell me how is your health and how did you reach here? Did you come alone?"

"I am fine. I reached here by plane and I came here with whole family everyone is here for vacation hyungiee" he shouted in jungkook's ear. Jungkook pushed him little and glare at him when he saw him laughing.

"you brat you really need some punishment for your every mistake" tae put his hand on his mouth and tried to ran away but jungkook hold his hand and picked him up on his shoulder and take him to bed for some serious business.