part 7

"shit...shit...shit" jungkook kicked his car's tyre in frustration because he was getting late already and his tyre was punctured. It was all done by tae's best friends because they can sense tae's gloomy mood whole day. Tae's car was passing by junkook when he saw jungkook was calling someone furiously.

"hey jungkook what happen?" tae immediately asked his driver to stop the car and came out.

"nothing I don't' know how my car got punctured and now I am getting late for my work" he again tried to call someone but no one pick his call.

"damn..." he angrily muttered and looked at tyre in frustration.

"wow he looks so hot in anger" tae was looking at him smiling like a fool but he came out from his trance immediately.

"I can drop you anywhere if you want, if you're really getting late" tae suggests him

"no, that's fine I will manage" jk was not sure that he should take lift from him or not.

"please...I insist" tae show him his puppy eyes and request him.

"okay fine...let me get my bag" he turned to his car and get his bag and sat with tae in his car. Taehyung received his best friend's best wishes and he understood it's his best friend's plan.

"where do you live jungkook?" taehyung initiate the conversation when he saw that jungkook's attention was in his mobile because he couldn't let his friend's plan get ruined just sitting with him.

"no no don't worry you just drop me near this bus station my friend will pick me up from there because I messaged him to pick me."

"but why? I mean I was dropping you no...and we're also friends so it's okay to get help from your new friend" taehyung said with little anger because he is already not liking that he has friend.

"yes I can take help from my new friend but taehyung I have to go to the other side of the city and you'll reach late at your home and I don't want that" he genuinely doesn't want to trouble him.

"but I don't care if I reach late I will tell dadda that..." tae was about to say more but jungkook cut his talk in mid.

"I said I don't' want to trouble you and more important I don't want your father to get tensed because of me and taehyung it's not good to be stubborn every time." His voice was bit stern for taehyung but he just nodded his head in yes and hung his head low not wanting him see in weak state. He doesn't want to be cry baby in front of him.

"driver uncle please stop the car" he said in timid voice. Jungkook get down from car and looked at tayhyung who was looking down.

"thank you taehyung, now go straight to your home your father must be waiting for you , you're already because of me" taehyung just nodded his head. He saw that jungkook sat in black car he wanted to see his friend. So many questions were running in his mind.

"who is he? Or maybe she?"

"is he or she handsome/beautiful?"

"is he/she just friend or more than that?"

"arghhh...taehyung don't think rubbish" he just closed his eyes leaned his head on window and they left from there.

"With whom did you come?" his best friend hobi asked him in teasing manner because he saw how that person was looking at his jungkook from his car's window.

"ohh...that kid...he was taehyung I told you about him" he just put his bag car's backseat and took out his mobile to check some mail.

"ohh...he is taehyung kim uncle's son I know him actually I couldn't recognize him because of his hat" hobi said in his casual tone and start the car.

"how do you know him?" he asked hobi in surprise tone without looking up from his mobile.

"you'll know soon patience my brother"

"I'm not interested at all in you and your taehyung" he just closed his eyes and rests his head on window.

Days were passing smoothly now a day's taehyung was clinging more and more to jungkook. Everything was going smoothly until one day. Everyone was sitting in canteen in a break when a girl enter in a canteen and she slipped and lay flat on floor because she couldn't see that someone has spill the water on floor. Everyone started laughing on her but jungkook get up from his seat and make her get up from the floor and glared at everyone who was laughing on her. Taehyung was glaring at her because she was still holding jungkook's hand, he knows already that girl has crush on him. He can't let that happen. He gets up from his seat immediately and pushed her girl from jungkook's hold.

"taehyung what's this behavior?" jungkook glared at him and rudely asked him.

"you helped her now she's okay then why is she still holding your hand?" he glared at the girl who just rolled her eyes at him.

"but is this the way to behave with someone?" lisa and dae rushed to him when they heard again jungkook's voice.

"why are you defending her, I'm your friend not her" he whispered and looked down because his jungkook was defending someone else in front of him.

"taehuyng you're such a big prankster only you can do such thing, you've spilled this water so someone would fall and you and your friends can laugh. just because you're trustee's son so no one gonna complain about you, that's why you're taking advantage of the others" that girl said to instigate the fight more.

"she's lying jungkook, I didn't..." tae was about to say more but jk stopped him.

"you can do such pranks tae I know you very well, now stop all this drama and say sorry to her" jungkook said looking at him but tae was glaring at the girl. Everyone in canteen was looking at scene with curiosity. Who's gonna win this fight?

"I'm not gonna say sorry to this girl especially when I haven't done anything" he looked at jungkook and said stubbornly.

"what's happening here?" a shout echoed in the canteen, everyone turned and taehuyng see his father was standing there with his assistant.

"nothing new sir your sir has done a prank again and as usual no one gonna complain to you about your son" the girl said coming in front mr.kim.

"sir he hasn't done anything, he was sitting with us" dae said and lisa nod her head in agreement. Mr.kim raised his hand and stopped him to talk ahead.

"don't be his lawyer" mr.kim's strict voice echoed in canteen. Jungkook looked at tae's friend in disappointment.

"but dadda..." tae looked at his dad.

"Sir only sir" mr.kim warned taehyung because he doesn't want anyone to feel that just because tae is his son he's not gonna be biased to him. tae looked down in sadness because his both favorite person are scolding him today.

"why did you do this?" mr.kim asked him in plain tone because if it's true he will surely get punishment.

"I haven't done anything sir I swear" tae said looking down at floor without raising his head.

"of course you gonna lie now because you caught red handed today" girl again accused him and lisa and dae looked at her angrily.

"sir...sir...I'm sorry for the mess" a girl came running to them with helper. They all looked at her confusingly.

"actually my bottle fell down from my hand and this floor get wet and I went to call the helper so he can mop the floor I'm sorry sir" she bow down in front of mr.kim. mr.kim gesture helper to mop the floor. Taehyung without listening to anyone ran from there.

"don't blame anyone without knowing anything" Mr.Kim said eying everyone.

"I am sorry sir" that girl bow down to him and mr.kim just left from there. Dae and lisa rolled their eyes to jungkook and her and left from there to find taehyung.