part 20

"taetae..." yuna and yuri shouted as soon as taehyung appeared on screen. Everyone's eyes snapped towards the screen and they saw taehyung with the most mesmerizing look. Jin was about to change it because they know it's their personal message.

"noooooo....we want to see taetae...nooooo..." they shouted on top of their lungs.

"oh...god...these kids..." suga closed his ears with irritating look. Jimin slapped on his arms and show him his eyes.

"no baby no we can't see this" jin was about to get up but the twins snatched the remote and played it which they paused it. Nobody wants to see this but twins asked them to sit and watch otherwise they won't talk to anyone and won't even take their food.

tae's look in video:

Taehyung was about to sit on the chair with grace but his leg got tripped with his soft toy which was on the floor

Taehyung was about to sit on the chair with grace but his leg got tripped with his soft toy which was on the floor. He hold the chair for support but alas!!! He fell down but immediately get up and set his hair and sat on chair trying to look sexy with his expressions but couldn't do it.

"I am fine..i am fine" he said while fixing his clothes.

He sat on chair crossing his legs in the most sophisticated way to impress jungkook. At the same time jungkook came to the living room seeing everyone so engrossed in tv but when his eyes fell on the screen his eyes widen in shock. He knows tae can do anything he can't risk to see his video with his family. He saw they all are trying hard to control their laughter.

"jungkookie hyung I am sorry...I know you are angry with me...but please talk to me! I am sorry...sorry....sorryyyyyyyyyy" he said while holding his ears all the time at the same time looking the cutest bear which can melt anyone.

"what is this? Off the tv now.." jungkook said and about to turn off the tv but his favorite princesses threaten him same like other members.

Jungkook just want to vanish from there seeing taehyung like this because now they are gonna tease him lot.

"now see..what I prepared for you okay...see..." he picked up the guitar from his side. He closed his eyes and start singing.

I'm sorry my love
If I've broken your heart last night
I beg of you to forgive me
Dearest one I'm sorry

I promise my love
I won't make that mistake again
Oh won't you please forgive me
And be my love again....

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
My love...

He opened his eyes and gave a most charming boxy smile to his love. All were so mesmerized hearing such beautiful voice of him.

"ohhh..my baby...so cute..." ji-won said while looking at his tae baby with heart eyes.

Taehyung put the guitar back on floor and put his both arms on his head making heart.

"hyungiee...saranghaeyo..." he said and hide his face with one of his plushie.