part 31(b)

All were just sitting on chair in waiting area of hospital, and doctor was checking taehyung. Jungkook was impatiently waiting for doctor to come out and tell them what happened to him suddenly? Jimin and jin were praying in their mind for tae's health.

Doctor came out and asked them to come inside in his cabin so he can talk to them privately. Jungkook and namjoon were sitting on chair were others are with taehyung who was still unconscious.

"jungkook, was taehyung on any medication? " jungkook and namjoon looked at each other and then looked at doctor with questioning eyes.

"of course not doctor, I never saw him taking any kind of medicine plus he hates medicine, I've to literally force him to eat your prescribed 2 tablets, but why are you asking such question?" namjoon and jungkook were nervous because tae was absolutely perfect in front of them and suddenly what happened to him and moreover they are worried about Mr.Kim too. What will they answer him?

"I can't tell you which medicine he's taking because I will get report till tomorrow then I can give you the detailed information. But right now tae is out of danger nothing to worry but make sure tae doesn't take any medicine without any knowledge. As far as I know that medicine is quite heavy dose for a weak body like tae. so if could affect his internal body but you guys are lucky that it didn't damage it till now. May be he's not taking it since long time." Jungkook was confused as hell. What medicine? What heavy dose? He does not understand a single thing.

"but I'm sure doctor he's not on any kind of medication" jungkook again said.

"jungkook I am a doctor I know what's happening with my patient. Did you notice his body? His body is pale yeah I know he always has weak body but he never looks pale and tired but his body and eyes are showing tiredness. I am sure it must be some kind of medication side effect. So go home and check if you find anything let me know. Tomorrow when I'll get report I'll send it to you immediately and then we'll discuss it on later but by god grace tae's completely out of danger" doctor excused herself for some other emergency situation but jungkook and namjoon were still sitting there and processing whatever she said.

"kook, do you have no idea what kind of medicine he's taking?" namjoon asked. Jungkook just rubbed his face in annoyance and worry and nodded his head in no.

"let's go home and then I can check may be i'll find something then we can process further" namjoon nods and they both left to tae's ward.

Jungkook picked up tae in his arms and others followed him. when they reached home other members are waiting for them in living room. But tae was still in sleep so nobody asked anything to jungkook. He took him to his room and makes him lay down on bed so gently as if he is a fragile doll.

Jungkook lay down beside him and stared at his beautiful who is looking so peaceful. Jungkook raised his hand and move some strands from tae's forehead and kissed his forehead so lovingly while caressing his cheek.

"just be fine and healthy my baby, I am not liking it okay?" he again kissed his forehead and cheeks. He sighed and get up from bed. He open the wardrobe to change his clothes and tae's clothes also. He changed his clothes and he was finding for tae's nightwear but he could not find it so he opened other cabinets when he was about to take out the nightdress he saw an envelope under his clothes.

Jungkook took it out and saw some medicine in it. He immediately take some snaps and send it to doctor. He took out all his clothes and saw some kind of bottle of powder which was behind clothes so no one can see it. Jungkook read some description but couldn't understand it properly because of scientific language so he also sends snaps to his doctor.

Jungkook came down to inform everyone about these medicines but they all were already so involve in some kind of discussion. So he went to them and put the powder and medicines on the table.