part 31(a)

Taehyung was nowadays following routine and every tip to get well shaped body for his husband. He didn't talk to jimin amd jin about this topic further so they thought tae forgot about this matter, so they sighed in relief.

Though jimin gave him new look and new style while jin helped him to learn cook some basic dishes. But they are not aware what blunder is tae creating for himself and others too.

Tae is taking all information from internet without any recommendation from his doctor or other members. He is also taking some medicine which someone suggested on internet. He now takes care of all jungkook's needs. Like when he is going to sleep tae always makes sure their bed is neat and clean. He now doesn't behave stubborn with him. he always tries to study in front of him. Whenever jungkook comes back from office he always waits for him.

Jungkook felt suspicious over tae's sudden change of behavior but he neglects it thinking that he might be wants to be like jimin or jin hyung.

But jimin started observing him when he first time saw tae's taking some medicine but when he confronted him he answered him that he is taking vitamins which are prescribed by his doctors. But jimin did not trust his answer so he thought to observe tae for some days and then he'll tell jungkook everything if he finds any suspicious activity.

Jungkook and mr.kim were so busy in their new project, on other hand others are also busy In their respective work but still jimin was observing tae. how his body looks so tired and pale nowadays. Though tae has weak body but still it has no shine now. Jungkook always asked him about his health but always ignores the question telling him that he's fine. But still jungkook was in touch with tae's doctor.

One day everyone were chilling and enjoying their free time in garden. Tae was playing with yuna, yuri and bam.

Tae went to kitchen to get some fruits for the members. He was arranging the fruits when two bulky, tattooed arms wrapped around his delicate waist.

"do you know if my husband comes to know about this what will he do to you?" tae said with sassy tome without even turning his face. He felt grip tightens around him more. Tae tilted his neck more when he feel soft kisses around his neck.

"I am not afraid of your husband, I am way stronger than him. plus I know you like me. Can't you just leave him and come to me sweetie!" tae turned around and tried to push him but he didn't even budge an inch.

"siiiiii...that was so cheesy kook, now let me go they must be waiting for us"

"let them wait I want my baby all by myself" he pulled him more in his body and peppered kisses on his face. A beautiful giggle was escaping from tae's mouth because of the tickles he is feeling.

"hahhahhahha...please leave me....hahhahaa" now jungkook was actually tickling his waist to hear giggle of his baby highness. Its been so long they are spending such time. All Thanks to Mr.Kim who went to London for their company's legal issues behalf of jungkook. Otherwise he has to leave his baby for 10 days.

Jungkook just wrapped his arms around tae and pulled him in his arms and smashed his lips with him. tae's fingers automatically went inside jungkook's hair and fisted on them while responding him with same passion.

Finally when they both couldn't breathe they both apart from each other and rested their forehead with each other.

"let's go before they come here to call us" jungkook picked up the other tray of foods while tae hold the fruit basket.

They thank god when they went back to garden everyone was busy in their game, no one noticed their absence. Jungkook and tae they set the table while others are still blaming each other for cheating. Except yoongi who was sleeping peacefully on bench while his face is covered with a big hat of tae.

"enough kids! First fill your stomach with some refreshments then continue your fight" all members looked at him with disapproving look. But still they came for refreshment to get energy.

Jimin brought some snacks and fruits to yoongi and made him eat forcefully who denied getting up to "just eat". Everything was going smoothly until tae get up from chair to kick the ball which is coming towards him but suddenly black dot appears in front of his eyes and he fell down on grass. Before anyone could register anything and hold he fall and yoongi abruptly wake up from his sleep when he heard shouts of tae's name.

They all gathered around him, jungkook immediately takes him in his arms and jimin give him water to sprinkle on him but tae didn't wake up. So yoongi suggests him to take tae to hospital without delay. Yoongi ran towards parking and jungkook picked up tae in his arms and jimin also go with them. Others also wanted to go but namjin asked them to stay at home, they will update them about him.

Next update till evening!!!

Be ready to get anger of "jeon jungkook"