part 19

Days were passing with happy moments. Everyone was busy with their work except taehyung. He was busy in his own bubble of happiness. Jeons and Mr.Kim decided they don't want to disclose this news to media. It'll be very uncomfortable for tae, he won't be able to enjoy his freedom if that happens because then media and students everyone will trouble him.

Taehyung and jungkook were improving their relationships. Taehyung everyday calls him without missing a day. Jungkook is busy as always in his work but tae always calls him and talks to him in morning when he wakes up, in his lunch break and then in night. Though tae is the one who speaks most of the time because jungkook prefers to listen to him.

it's not like that jungkook have no interest in his talks but he has always been a like this, he always speaks when it needed.

Both the families have decided they will directly do marriage of their children when tae complete his study. That decision was taken by his father and his future husband. He was totally against it because he thinks what if he don't get pass, then what would happen to his marriage?

That's why he is still trying to convince his future hubby and his dadda. His buttering session was still on, He is thinking that if he'll get married to jungkook then he'll take his decision on his own, and first thing he'll declare his retirement to his study. Oh!!!!How naïve baby...

Tae most of the time spends with jin and jimin when his dadda is busy in his work. They also get to know about lisa and hoseok's relationship. On the other hand Mr.Kim and jungkook still are trying to find the blackmailer. Everyone was ready for taekook's marriage except jungkook and Mr.kim, they want him to focus on his study.

Taehyung was sitting with lisa and dae, tae was looking at lisa from his peripheral vision because since last 15 minutes she was blushing and smiling.

"why are you smiling that?"

"come on why do you have problem in that? I am smiling because I am talking to my hobi oppa" she said and again start typing.

"don't hyung has anything to do, you're always on your with him" tae voiced out his thoughts because he was feeling jealous of lisa and hobi. How they go on dates, how he always give her gifts, how he surprises her, how sometimes he picks her and drops her for college.

"why do you think my oppa is free? Of course he does work but he's not machine like your jungkook" lisa was little annoyed, how dare he to call her oppa a free person?

"you...you...how dare you to call my kookie a machine?" he pushed his chair and stormed to lisa and she also pushed her chair harshly and get up. Dae who was listening music immediately pause his song and rushed to them.

"then why did you call my oppa a jobless person?"

"hawwwww....liar I didn't call hyung jobless...I said free and jungkook is hardworking person huh.." he threw a glare towards her.

"hey...hey what are you guys doing?" dae said but his friends were not ready to break their intense raging eye lock. Actually eye glaring...poor dae

"you are jealous because your boyfriend doesn't give you attention and my oppa always makes special time for me huh..." lisa flipped his hair sassily.

"oh really my jungkook is also gives me time, attention but we don't show off. What if some crazy people do some kind of magic on us? we always wants to protect our couple from evil eyes that's why we don't show pda" taeyung also straightened his jacket and give her his victorious smirk.

"pda? You and jungkook....hahhahhha..." tae and dae were looking at her confusingly.

"wait let me control my breath don't say another joke" tae was furious now, dae was so confused whom to support because both are his best friends so he choose to enjoy the drama.