part 17

Mr.Kim was sitting in garden while drinking his wine and thinking about the conversation he had with jeons in study room.

"what's the matter? Is anything serious?" mr. kim settled down on chair and also asked jeons to take seats. He was surprised when he saw that ji-won and min-jun are also coming in room study with them. He thought that it might be something sincere matter otherwise they would never come with him. ji-hun gesture min-jun to talk.

"look chin-mae whatever I am going to say just listen to me carefully don't hesitate to say no if you don't like it okay?" mr.kim just nodded his head in yes with confusion.

"we are thinking if we can...I mean we are..." he couldn't form a proper sentence because he is well aware of mr.kim's love for taehyung, what if he take everything in wrong way he can't break true friendship of chin-mae, ji-hun and hyun-wu.

"uncle please don't hesitate to say anything and don't be distressed whatever you want to say, say it clearly, you are like my father we all don't have that kind of formality between us"

"we came here today with a purpose, we all genuinely love taehyung, he is such a cute boy and I was finding such a chirpy person who has positive, happy and lively attitude towards life for my jungkook, and we all thought that tae is best match for jungkook" everyone looked at him for any kind of response but mr.kim was blank.

"what? Tae? my tae? marriage with jungkook...." He asked some words still being in shocked mind.

"yes your taehyung we would be delighted if you would think about this matter calmly, you don't need to answer me right now, take your time and think about it" min-jun said.

"but why? I mean I know jungkook, he is the best partner anyone could ask for like he is genius, he is ambitious, he is doing best in his career, he was an academic scholar, he is a boxer, a taekwondo player, handling his company in such young age why he wants to marry tae? I am sure he might choose someone like him not like tae" chin-mae was eager to know the reasons of jungkook to say yes for this relationship.

"no he didn't choose tae for himself we choose tae for him" ji-won said.

"because we wanted someone who can make him live his life, who can make him understand the real meaning of life by spending time with family, smiling being carefree, love someone selflessly, I want him to see his life as not just working 24/7 and I know only tae can do this" ji-won added further.

"I know what you are thinking buddy" ji-hun said and chin-mae looked at him.

"I know tae is very young right now but don't you think tae also needs a family, I know you gave him everything he wanted in his life but a warmth and love of family, we cannot buy for our kids, and if you think jungkook is too older for tae than also it's okay, you are his father your decision will be last, and don't ever think your response will change our friendship, our friendship is the most precious thing for me" chin-mae genuinely smiled after listening his friend's word. That's true his friend can read his mind.

"I want to meet jungkook alone" chin-mae finally said and all others agreed with him and tell him that they'll let him know the date and time.

He came out from his trance when small hands wrapped around his neck and tilted his neck to look at this father.

"what my dadda is thinking?" his father put his one hand on his locked hand and with other hand he ruffled his son's hair.

"I was thinking how to get rid of my spoiled brat, You know you always said "I am old man...I am oldie blah...blah...you're right actually I am tired now handling your tantrums and bratty behavior" tae unwrapped his arms and came in front of his dadda to find any humor on his face but his dadda was serious damn serious.