part 11

Taehyung was still sad and his gloomy nature was affecting Mr.Kim. When tae woke up in morning at 11'o clock, he was still the same sad and gloomy. After getting ready tae went down and sat in front of tv and start looking at screen blankly, jungkook's words are still running in his mind.

"Good morning my sweetness" Mr.Kim sat beside taehyung and ruffled his hair lovingly. Tae leaned down his head towards Mr.Kim's shoulder and just hummed.

"What happened to my baby huh...?" Mr.Kim said while mary come and put cheese sandwiches and orange juice for tae. Mr.kim himself poured juice in glass and serve sandwich for taehyung.

"Nothing dadda...just feeling low..." tae just opened his mouth when his father put sandwich in front him.

"Really...I never knew my baby can lie to his best buddy huh...?" he wiped crumbs from tae's face. Tae gulped sip of his juice and looked down.

"I miss mumma..." tae said and again leaned his head on his father's shoulder. He knows only his shoulder can give peace to his restless mind, he was not lying though. He was missing his mumma today, he wished his mumma was alive so maybe he could share everything to his mother.

"ohhhh...my baby..." Mr.Kim also feels sad because he can buy whole world for his baby and lay everything at his feet but he couldn't fill his mother's presence. He never thought for second marriage just for taehyung, because he cannot trust anyone for taehyung. He tried his best to fulfill responsibilities of both mother and father. Mr.kim was just stroking tae's hair lovingly and sweet talking with him.

"Let's go..." Mr.Kim suddenly gets up from sofa with enthusiasm and pulled tae also with him and dragged tae with him who was whining like a baby who is cranky.

"Dadda...where are we going?" tae again whined. But Mr.Kim just ignored his whining and pulled him in kitchen with him. Mr.Kim made him wear apron and he also wear one for himself.

"sir what you want to eat? I will make it for you" Mary said when she saw Mr.Kim and tae was standing in front of open fridge and looking at the vegetables.

"No we will bake cookies for my baby highness" Mr.Kim bow down in front of tae in dramatic way and tae rolled his eyes seeing his father's drama.

"Dadda please noooo...I'm tired" tae whined again but is father ignored his whines again.

"stop it you lazy sloth and help me, get me eggs and butter" Mr.Kim was ordering taehyung to get every ingredients while he was just sitting on chair and mixing batter.

"dadda I have seen it on youtube, you are doing wrong, look at the oven temperature, I think it's burning dadda..." tae was looking at oven suspiciously.

"don't teach your dad" Mr.Kim make him shut and mary and tae looked at each other and sighed in disappointment.

"now I will check my cookies and see magic of my hand" Mr.Kim wear gloves and looked at duo and smiled proudly but his smile vanished in fraction of second when he see the condition of cookies.

"see I told you but you never listen to your son" tae said while checking the cookie and raised his eyebrow.

"it happens baby, sometimes master chef like me can also fails" he wiped his invisible sweat.

"let's go and get ready" Mr.Kim make him stand in front of the wardrobe and choose an elegant shirt and pant for him.

"but where are we going dadda?" tae asked in frustrated tone because he just want to lay down and shut his mind.

"we'll go for shopping then we'll go to your favorite restaurant and then I'll take you to the amusement park, how's my plan?" Mr.Kim asked excitedly but tae put his clothes back and sat on bed.