part 13

Taehyung get down from his car and waved at his friends who were waiting for him already at entrance.

"oh my god my tae is looking so handsome, today you'll surely get so many proposals and you have to accept someone's proposal that's it" dae told him while fixing his hair.

"yes absolutely for the first time I am agreed to this dumb head, you should move on from that grumpy jeon jungkook, what does he think of himself huh? You deserve a prince charming who will treat you like a prince" they both patted his shoulder to give him strength and they both give him fighting sign. They were waiting for jimin and jin. Jimin and jin came also looking drop dead gorgeous.

"hello jin hyung, hello jimin hyung" tae bow down towards jimin and jin. Dae and lisa also bowed down also in front of them.

"oh please guys don't be so formal with us, we're friends" jimin said and they all high five with each other.

"let's gooooo" jimin shouted to get attention from everyone but he ignored royally. They all went inside and no one stopped them because of jimin and jin. Tae was excitingly looking at everything like a kid who was first time coming out from the house.

"wow hyung it's so amazing" taehyung said to jimin while they were walking to the vip room of the club.

"do you know this place hyung? I mean they didn't ask us for any id cards and all?" dae asked as soon as they all settled down on the sofa.

"yes, actually it's hoseok's club, he's our cousin so whenever we get time we always come here for clubbing" jin answered them and they all ordered drinks for themselves except taehyung.

"what happen baby you don't want to drink anything?" tae nervously chuckled at them when jimin asked him.

"actually dad has asked me not to even touch any drink here" he said while looking down feeling embarrassed, he was thinking what all will think about him that he still listens to his father.

"awwww...such a cutie pie...don't worry I promised uncle that I'll take care of you so I will also not let you drink but yeah you can order soft drinks too understand. Should I order for you?" jimin asked him lovingly and tae immediately nodded his head in yes.

"hello all pretty people" a loud voice boomed behind them and they turned around to see a man was standing with his brightest smile.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope guys" he waved his hands in front of them. Jin and jimin get up from their place and hugged him. tae, dae and lisa bow down in front of him.

"oh come on guys I'm not an old person, chill

"oh come on guys I'm not an old person, chill...relax..." he said while moving his body on the rhythm of the music. Jimin whispered in hobi's ear and hobi looked at him and smiled sheepishly at tae. taehyung also smiled at him but nervously and checked himself because he thought he was looking not proper. So he fixed himself again.